Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Are you looking for clothes for your sphynx?

GMPLAX23

Lairian
I have 3 shirts of Tut's that he has out-grown. I would like to find someone that really needs them, I know they can get expensive with other new kitten expenses.
One is a training shirt the others are bigger. I got Tut around 2.5 months when he fit the trainer and was 4 to 6 months when he fit the other 2.
If you are adopting a kitten and your gotcha day is in the early fall, these may be for you! Message me if interested

Sparkles83221

Lairian
I just saw this and I'm sure someone has claimed but we would absolutely love some shirts before ours gets home...Our baby isn't even born yet but...I prepare ahead..lol

GMPLAX23

Lairian
@Sparkles83221 you're right. i have been able to find new kitties for the clothes! I'm sorry I couldn't help. But maybe there will be another opportunity like this one closer to your gotcha date!

sweenz

Lairian
I have 3 shirts of Tut's that he has out-grown. I would like to find someone that really needs them, I know they can get expensive with other new kitten expenses.
One is a training shirt the others are bigger. I got Tut around 2.5 months when he fit the trainer and was 4 to 6 months when he fit the other 2.
If you are adopting a kitten and your gotcha day is in the early fall, these may be for you! Message me if interested
Your post reminds me of a question, does sweaters help keep the babes warmer in the winter and do they enjoy wearing them??

Yoda mom

Staff member
@sweenz , hello hugs n head smooches!

Mine are too busy buddy into everthing to wear sweaters.. My girl got her nail snagged on her sweater and nearly fell from a high spot-
So they run naked amd always know hoe to keep warm in the 50x60 plush blankets I keep around amd they borrow in

I have read not to leave sweaters on for too long or can develop skin issues similar to prickle heat
Skin rash

GMPLAX23

Lairian
@sweenz I put Tut in shirts in the winter because he is hardly settled down in the house. He is quite the sprinter and i know if i am covered he should be too. of course if he is unsupervised (while I am out of the house) I take off the shirt, also if we are going to bed.