Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Argggghhhhhh!

Hibou won't stop drinking from the aquarium! No matter what I put there to cover the cat head sized hole in the back of the lid, she just takes it off and then plays in the water and drinks it!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

You can put one of those flat covers on the tank that have small holes like salt and pepper shakers.
We used to do that or the cats would try to fish.
I do not have fish anymore.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think she wants to play with the fish:Wink:

How big is it? Can you put it somewhere she cant get to it?

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like Butterball. I've got two drinking fountains for the little guy yet he's set on drinking toilet water. Or he drinks my water I keep next to the bed.

Sounds like Butterball. I've got two drinking fountains for the little guy yet he's set on drinking toilet water. Or he drinks my water I keep next to the bed.
Oh yeah and she does that too, the toilet and my glass of water...which when you add the fishtank water...hmmm, maybe I won't be leaving any of my drinking glasses around to share:Badly::Badly::Badly:

Oh and TanyaT...no go on moving it, it's a 60 gallon tank...that sucker isn't moving!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He wants to get rid of the water so he can get to the fishies!

I have that problem too- Sophie is fascinated by the toilet- have to keep the lid closed :Badly:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Piglet is a toilet drinker, too...if i didn't keep all the lids closed, she'd have her head in the toilet every time! I hate to see what she'd do with an aquarium...yikes! :Dizzy:

the way she devoured her sardines and and seafood lunch today, I'd be willing to guess it wouldn't be an accident!:Impish:

We always leave the lid down on the toliet at our house. Well the other morning my other half was getting ready for work and he hadn't shut the toliet lid yet. While he was shaving and primping in the mirror she decided to explore the toliet. He caught her all 4 feet in the toliet sniffing and turning about in the toliet. lol It was the funniest thing ever! Too bad I was sleeping or I would have got a Kodak moment out of that one! lol