Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

armarkat- cat tested,

toddler approved!

ariana thinks the new cat tree is the greatest thing in the world, and, of course, we bought it *just* for her. good thing the thing is so sturdy! she's got the idea now, but for the first couple of days, we could not keep her out of the hammock!

oh, and here are a couple pics of kimo's new threads. they're a bit big right now, but he's growing like a weed, so it won't be long until they actually fit!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
very cute my daughters do the same thing in it! one of them has even climbed in the box! I took a pic, but have to upload it!

that is so cute...can you pm me where you got your shirts?
Oh and glad to ear it's cat approved, I have pondered buying the same one a few times myself!

susi794

Staff member
I have two of the same kind of cat trees--not the same style exactly but darn close....my cats love them, but it would sure be sweet to see a cute little girl in mine. Did she come with the tree? LOL

AW cutest shirts ever! He looks adorable in the black one! Can u pm me where u got them too please?

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aw! So cute!! Loving your little girl in the tree and loving the t-shirts :BigSmile:

X

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh how cute! Thats so funny. Also, I love the tshirts, so sweet

maxtmill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
toddler approved!

ariana thinks the new cat tree is the greatest thing in the world, and, of course, we bought it *just* for her. good thing the thing is so sturdy! she's got the idea now, but for the first couple of days, we could not keep her out of the hammock!

oh, and here are a couple pics of kimo's new threads. they're a bit big right now, but he's growing like a weed, so it won't be long until they actually fit!

Ariana is such a doll!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a priceless picture of the baby in the cat hammock!!