Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Art and craft

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You could be a professional artist, you are in my eyes. Open a gallery and sell your wares online.
You know, I keep hearing this from people around me, but I'm scared. I don't want to make it a job. I want to keep on enjoying it, on my terms. I'm afraid that if I go down that road the thing I love about it will get lost in comissions and the need to make stuff that sells... But, thank you so much, it kinda boosts my ego hearing this! Hugs to you!

PS I'm not that good...

pussiette

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You know, I keep hearing this from people around me, but I'm scared. I don't want to make it a job. I want to keep on enjoying it, on my terms. I'm afraid that if I go down that road the thing I love about it will get lost in comissions and the need to make stuff that sells... But, thank you so much, it kinda boosts my ego hearing this! Hugs to you!

PS I'm not that good...
As I said your art is masterpieces and you’re not afraid to try different things and just let yourself go. You really are a one woman Gallery all rolled into one I totally think you should start a Gallery website and parade all your wares. You could even try running online zoom art classes you may be surprised I’m sure keep the day job for the time being but I have a feeling you aren’t going to need it.