Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Arthritis supplements/treatments?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@NinaGato , and all,
Looking for suggestions to help out my dads wife ( best friends )
Tonight she gave me update that her sweet older kitty was now diagnosed with Arthritis

I have my go to stuff for dogs but clueless on kitty products that actually work for arthritis
Her Vet sold her glucosamine/chondroitin-
( tried several dog versions of products over the years Thor honestly saw no change )
Looking for suggestions she can mention to her vet if appropriate for her ole boy

Glycoflex treats ?
Cold laser therapy ?
Duralactin with l-lysine for kitties?

Thanks in Advance :)

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@NinaGato , and all,
Tonight she gave me update that her sweet older kitty was now diagnosed with Arthritis

I have my go to stuff for dogs but clueless on kitty products that actually work for arthritis
( tried several dog versions of products over the years Thor honestly saw no change )
Looking for suggestions she can mention to her vet if appropriate for her ole boy

Glycoflex treats ?
Cold laser therapy ?

@Yoda mom I wish I can help with a suggestion, but I have nothing other than I wish the ole boy well.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
@NinaGato , and all,

Glycoflex treats ?
Cold laser therapy ?

Here are a few posts I found that may help - :)

Supplements for arthritis??
Kitty Cat Arthritis

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Yoda mom
Yes, we used glycol flex chews. They helped a lot.
Also I did the cosiquin in her wet food. And cold laser therapy was a VERY helpful for my old girl. Would try and get it done once a month for Danser when she was alive. It got her moving again and she would be happy.