Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

As promised, pictures...

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So I went and visited the kittens today at my breeder's house. The babies are officially 4 weeks old today, and they are already very active. It was hard picking just one because I wanted them all, but of course I got lucky since my kitten actually picked me today. So as I promised here are the pictures, and yes I already picked out a name for her and everything.

This little baby is my little girl, we named her Pippin.
pippin.jpeg

This is Pippin with her mommy Isis.
pippin sleeping next to isis.jpeg

This is Pippin's siblings, the other girl has been reserved and is being named Banana. I actually wanted one of the boys as well as Pippin.
pippins siblings.jpeg

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you, helsinki! I wish, I really wanted her brother as well since he's a sweetheart. Apparently the girls are twins, and the boys are twins, both of pairs are best friends with each other. Pippin was actually the most adventurous and loving she actually was more like her mom.

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you, andreanar! Thanks it completely fits her, we're in love with Lord of the Rings, and she definitely already acts like Pippin lol.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
OMG what a little cutie. It had to have been such an exciting day for you. Love the name. Now the wait continues, but hopefully your breeder shares a few pics along the way.

Patti

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Superdupercute!! Looks like you had a great day, picking is hard so I'm glad you got picked. Pippin is beautiful, congratulations - hope the weeks fly by for you :)

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
YAY!!! It's so exciting picking out your kitten when they are so young. I picked out Fuzzy when he was about 24 hours old and our bond is crazy. I hope time flies by to your Gotcha day!

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So I went and visited the kittens today at my breeder's house. The babies are officially 4 weeks old today, and they are already very active. It was hard picking just one because I wanted them all, but of course I got lucky since my kitten actually picked me today. So as I promised here are the pictures, and yes I already picked out a name for her and everything.

View attachment 44301

View attachment 44302

This is Pippin's siblings, the other girl has been reserved and is being named Banana. I actually wanted one of the boys as well as Pippin.
View attachment 44303
Ohhh so bloody cute !!! Couldnt you of just slipped her in your jacket & brought her home early !!! Shes amazing your so lucky & pippins a great name :) xxx

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
She is gorgeous! Also love her name! It's great you got to see and experience her in person to pick her out! Although, that's going to make the wait that much longer, lol. Congrats!

Jen

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh my gosh such an adorable baby girl. Her name is cute too! I'm so glad you got to see her in person and see her personality! So exciting!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks everyone, she is a real sweetheart and very adventurous already. She looks so much like her dad Nucky, which I completely wanted to walk away with since he's so sweet. The wait is most definitely harder, but my breeder said we can actually visit her in a couple of weeks to start making the bond stronger. We already bought a playpen for her to keep her seperated from the furries, and we already have beyond enough toys, as well as bowls, her own litter box, and her carrier.

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pippin is a cutie! Love her name. Did you get it from the “The Hobbit"? It's nice that you can visit. . I visited mine and it was great to see how much they would grow. It was hard leaving them behind. Sounds like your all ready for “Gotcha Day". Can't wait to see more pics of Pippin.

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Pippin is a cutie! Love her name. Did you get it from the “The Hobbit"? It's nice that you can visit. . I visited mine and it was great to see how much they would grow. It was hard leaving them behind. Sounds like your all ready for “Gotcha Day". Can't wait to see more pics of Pippin.
Thank you. You're the only one to mention that, you are very correct she gets into trouble with her mom already lol. That's awesome you got to visit your's as well. Leaving is hard, I really wanted to bring her home, but then again if I had it my way I would've took all 4 of the kittens lol!

fuzzy bare

Lairian

View attachment 44301

View attachment 44302

View attachment 44303
next visit, please take pictures of just the boys for me. and of course, want to yours as she grows.

Back