Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Astrid's vet visit

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
"Screw youmon vaccine time for miss Astrid lol plus a check up. Jaws is finally at the ideal weight!!! (3.03kg) so just substaining her weight now. Bbbbuuuuttttttt her rash thing on her back gets flea treatment, not that there is a flea on her anywhere. Vet isn't 100% sure they even are bites but it's an easy fix if it is. If not more investigation is needed. Considering I havnt been bit I don't know about it. I get bit by everything lol I'm a magnet so for her to be covered and not me.... it's odd in my opinion.
IMG_4282.JPG
"Let me OOOUUUTTTT. I wanna play out there!!!!"
IMG_4281.JPG
"Screw you mom, you made me get poked AND have a thermometer shoved I me!!!"

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol picked up
IMG_4283.JPG

"Go away, I don't want you"
IMG_4290.JPG

"Yes mommy, this shirt is acceptable payment for my suffering"
IMG_4291.JPG
picked up a shirt today lol apparently it's now a blankie

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awwwww, poor Astrid!!! Getting poked with a needle $u@k$!!! LOL Gentle head butts from the boys and extra cuddles from us!!! Glad all is well!:kiss:

Roki

Lairian
They tend to fall in love with what you love, don't they? My aunt knitted me a hat & scarf & my kitties wanted to curl up in it & pretend like it was her secret room. So cute!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy to hear all went well. Hopefully the rash on her back will be over now soon.
I love the new blanket for Astrid! Nice colour. What? You mean it's not a blanket but a shirt? Well it looks like a purrfect blanket:)

Back