Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Athena is an acrobatic Sphynx!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Here is Athena sitting on my mac monitor which is 1 1/2 inches wide!
Shes crazy I tell ya!!
And she's pregnant no less!:Dizzy:
picture.php

Brooke

Banned
She's got that look in her eyes - "Get off the computer, Dad, and pay attention to me!"

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
everytime I see all the pictures of everyone's sphynx I just want to grab them. I wish we could hold some get together so I could hug and cuddle all of them!! I wish I could have a whole house full of them, but the last thing I need is for everyone to think I'm the crazy cat lady. Oh wait they already do :Dizzy:

Brooke

Banned
everytime I see all the pictures of everyone's sphynx I just want to grab them. I wish we could hold some get together so I could hug and cuddle all of them!! I wish I could have a whole house full of them, but the last thing I need is for everyone to think I'm the crazy cat lady. Oh wait they already do :Dizzy:
Kalliee, I feel exactly the same way!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Ditto, Kallie! I think everybody's sphynxes are just too cute for words! :Adore: Maybe we need to have a SphynxLair retreat or cruise sometime...with our sphynx babies in tow, of course!

Moonstone

Lairian
Wouaw ! the beautifull lady will have babies ? when should them arrive ?

What a chance, we will have full of marvellous pictures soon !!!!!!

I love sphynx babies so much....

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I think they will be here the end of the month or very early of the next! We will have an x-ray done ind about 2 weeks or so to see how many and get a better idea of time! Can't wait we are very excited!!!:BigSmile:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You know I've never had a baby and I can't wait for the day that I do because I have always been fascinated on how a body can produce another living thing in it in only 9 months. But to know that I cat is producing anywhere from 3- lord knows how many in just 63 days?!?!?!?!?! AND they come out with all 20 claws....there are just no words.:Dizzy: Do you think you could video the birth and everything. I know it can be gross and all, but I am really just in awe of everything that has to do with birth.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
We are going to try to Video it hopefully Admin and I are calmer this time! On the other note it's kind of cool that the body can do this but 9 months is long trust me I did it twice and I am still trying to find the beauty part of it because the only part that had beauty in the 9 months was seeing our child and well the part when we made them ( sorry admin is that allowed?) Everything in between was very rough for me. We have 1 Son and 1 Daughter and now we look foward to our baby sphynx's Athena seems to handle pregnancy alot better than I did.:Smile:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It always amazes me how everyone's experience with pregnancy is so different. Like my mom hated being pregnant and so did my sister. I have a feeling it will be very rough and difficult for me because I'm diabetic, but I just can't wait to experience it all. Now I have a friend who LOVES being pregnant. So much so I swear I've never seen her NOT pregnant. They are on #8 right now. :Surprise: