Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Available

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I thought I'd make up a image showing all items I have available. Also look for the new blue camo I've added along with some blue polka dots and flowers. I also now have 4 available stencils that I can paint designs on with, I'll have an actual example of those later this evening and I will post them.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Oh crud, I can't resist, gotta steal hubbys credit card!

:LOL::LOL:

I also just got this stuff in as well! They are decals and I use fabric paint of whatever color you want to fill in the designs,,they are super cute! Add to any outfit for additional $2.00!!

Works best on solid colored fabrics!

These are so nice! Love the one with the hearts! So jealous of the gorgeous Sphynx in pretty clothes.

Would love to see Gable in the one with the legs! He hisses and claws when I try to put anything on him, even his harness to go outside.

He does love his microfiber blanket though. I wonder if he would wear a sweater made of that?

I may just have to get him some made for Sphynx outfits and try again.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
These are so nice! Love the one with the hearts! So jealous of the gorgeous Sphynx in pretty clothes.

Would love to see Gable in the one with the legs! He hisses and claws when I try to put anything on him, even his harness to go outside.

He does love his microfiber blanket though. I wonder if he would wear a sweater made of that?

I may just have to get him some made for Sphynx outfits and try again.

I made Snuffie a micofiber fleece sweater and she always tended to get to hot in it and just slept all the time cuz she was so cozy in it. LOL

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I will send you the check as soon as I pick something for Polar Bare.
I will go ahead with the Hello Kitty Decal.
I love your clothes.

No problem - email me or FB me or PM me right before you do. We are moving within the next week or so and depending upon how far along in the move we are I may have you send it to the new address, which I need to find out. LOL Hopefully I'll know more tomorrow because this not knowing the exact day stuff is really wearing on my sanity!:Sweat:

Back