Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Average weight?

Shauntay

Banned
Hey everyone,
Whats the average weight of a 4 month old female sphynx? Maybe its because I havent had a kitten in 6 years, but man Berlin is so tiny!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How much does she weigh?
My new sphynx Polar weighed 5.9 pounds at 4 months.
It was on his vet records but he is a boy.
Cleo was almost 4 pounds when I got her at 4.5 months.

holly_savage

Banned
Hibou was 4.1 lbs at just under 4 months...like 3 days away from it. NOw at 8 months she weighs almost 8 lbs...but she still looks tiny to me!:Smile:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Snuggles was actually that small. He now weighs over 5 lbs and he is 6 months now.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball was tiny when I got him. I was really surprised. He weighed about 3 pounds at 4 months old. Now he weighs over 10 pounds. I think your kitty will be big before you know it. Good luck.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie was a little over 3.6 pounds at 3 mths according to her records. I took her to my vet at 8 mths for a wellness check when I got her and she weighed 6.6 pounds,,,she defintley got that bet now..I need a scale,,Im not sure what she weights right now. *Bad mommy*

Shauntay

Banned
I only have my males weight to go by, Douche is 6.1 lbs, but has a severe murmur, we got him from a not-so-reputable woman, at 2 months old, he was a wraith...almost 1 lb... Little Man was 3.5 lbs at 2 months and is now 13 >.> I swear its just thick skin and water retention <.< My domestic is a slim 12.6 lbs and my persian is 9 lbs. The dog is 202 lbs so maybe thats why she seems so small to me.
I found a pic of Douche a few days after we got him, he also came complete with a mild staff infection and two hystiocytomas(sp?)

Attachments

• Picture1 013.jpg
    Picture1 013.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 59

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Berlin is a fine weight for a sphynx of her age, keep in mind females run a bit smaller. :ThumbsUp:

Poor little Douche looks like a sweetie.
I think we need to hear more about your gang:Wink:

J

Jinxlover

I only have my males weight to go by, Douche is 6.1 lbs, but has a severe murmur, we got him from a not-so-reputable woman, at 2 months old, he was a wraith...almost 1 lb... Little Man was 3.5 lbs at 2 months and is now 13 >.> I swear its just thick skin and water retention <.< My domestic is a slim 12.6 lbs and my persian is 9 lbs. The dog is 202 lbs so maybe thats why she seems so small to me.
I found a pic of Douche a few days after we got him, he also came complete with a mild staff infection and two hystiocytomas(sp?)

poor baby:Cry:

He is a cutie though.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I weighed Polar Bare who is only 5 months and he is over 7 pounds already.
The judges were telling me he is big for his age.

Back