Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Awesome Auntie Tess!!

TotenEngel

Banned
So, not saying Smeagol is a spoilt brat or anything ;) but today he received a massive bumper box of goodies courtesy of Aunty Tess!

Here is the box... while the jumpers are for Smeagol, all the cats have enjoyed the tissue paper!

He has cat flu and a URI at the moment so really isn't 'feeling it' so we didn't make him go through and try everything on (just yet!!) but here he is in one of our faves - his Bone Head hoodie!

Loads more pics to follow, when he is feeling a little better (poor man)

THANK YOU TESS, TUX and TWITCH!!!!

TotenEngel

Banned
We love Auntie Tess (we love Auntie Jodie too, but don't tell her as she'll see it as a cue to come and steal the little man!!!)
Think I went a little mad as he has 10 tops in the box lol, but they average out at £5 (around $7) a piece and the cheapest ones here are around the £7-8 ($11-12) mark and nowhere near as nice!

Gizzymom

Banned
We love Auntie Tess (we love Auntie Jodie too, but don't tell her as she'll see it as a cue to come and steal the little man!!!)
Think I went a little mad as he has 10 tops in the box lol, but they average out at £5 (around $7) a piece and the cheapest ones here are around the £7-8 ($11-12) mark and nowhere near as nice!
Don't worry, Smeagol... Auntie Jody is a little under the weather too, so you are safe... I think she is planning on a spring kidnapping (too cold to travel now - she is a wuss!)

Hope you are feeling better little guy!:Smile:

TotenEngel

Banned
He had his 3rd antibiotic (out of 7) this morning and although he sounds a lot worse, I think he is getting better.. think the sounds are horrible as all the sludge is actually moving! (Am waking up covered in cat snot every morning where he has been sneezing on me in the night - nice!)

Don't worry, Smeagol... Auntie Jody is a little under the weather too, so you are safe... I think she is planning on a spring kidnapping (too cold to travel now - she is a wuss!)

Hope you are feeling better little guy!:Smile:
Springs good... I know giving you our address was a mistake, but hopefully we'll have moved by then and be safe! ;)

Gizzymom

Banned
He had his 3rd antibiotic (out of 7) this morning and although he sounds a lot worse, I think he is getting better.. think the sounds are horrible as all the sludge is actually moving! (Am waking up covered in cat snot every morning where he has been sneezing on me in the night - nice!)

Springs good... I know giving you our address was a mistake, but hopefully we'll have moved by then and be safe! ;)
You can never be safe!!! MWAH HA HA!!!:LOL::LOL:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry to hear Smeagol is sick- get better soon handsome man!!! Tess is great and I love the way the hoodie looks. Can't wait to see pics of all the other outfits when he's all better:BigSmile: