Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Babies

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Our new girl (who came to us pregnant) has had 3. I have no idea what sex they are, as she's is growling up a storm :Surprise: but they look fine, so I've left her too it, don't want to stress her out.

Slightly intimidating when she's trying to poke her head out the nest to be stroked, while growling. :Dizzy::LOL: So I'm going to leave mama bear alone :LOL:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
congrats! i think did you now!

We did know as she was pinked up when she arrived, but we had to guess her due date from a scan and how long we've had her. We know the dad as her owner had one boy running with the girls. She's going to be a year old on the 5th April, so not ideal at all, but she's cleaned them up and is feeding them so hopefully she's mature enough mentally.

She has the guarding/ maternal instinct down to a tea. :Dizzy:

J

Jinxlover

Congrats!!! When you can cet some and stay alive..LOL..(gotta love a grummpy mommy) We would love pics...

No babies from your other girl yet???

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on the kittens!!!!
You waited so long for them to be born.

My girl hasn't had hers yet. This the the new girl that arrived pregnant. I think mine is trying to avoid college fees and plans to keep them there until they are adults :LOL:

J

Jinxlover

Oh come on Kerry we need pics..
Cant you put glove on and stick you hand in there really fast and snap just one pic....:LOL::LOL::Hysterical::Hysterical: Not that I want you to get eaten, but We do love babies. So maybe just this once you could take one for the team :Hysterical::LOL:

Back