Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Babies

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
We new Athena was going to have babies soon, and I just got home from work to her on my bed Leo next to her and 1 baby out but still conected to Athena. My poor girl all alone I am always here with her that was her first baby without me. I am on the bed with her now and we just had baby #2.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
The kids are not so happy, first day of school, I have a ton of papers to fill out. Thank god admin got home in time to take our son to staples for the last minute list his teachers gave him that he needs by tomorrow???? Long night ahead for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So far we have girls, 1 looks to be a tortie and the other well I am kind of stumped it looks like a black and grey tiger????
We are hangin in the kids are getting ready for bed, hubby just went down to fend for himself and make a sandwich and me well here I sit in our bedroom that seems to be 100 :Sweat::Laugh: hoping the rest come soon and trying to figure out where I am going to put Athena and the little tikes when she is all done? We always use the closet in the spare room but Deejay has taken over that room so there is no way they can go in there, looks like they have to go in our closet!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
4 babies I think we are done? I did not sleep at all last night and need a nap. Admin tried to sleep a bit but was up and down checking on us. I blew off work the doctor I work for is away so thats good. My poor hubby is at work tgif! I will work on getting some pics later. Thanks for all the well wishes!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I am sad to report that we lost one kitten over the weekend:Cry: It was the little tortie who was the runt of the litter. The other 3 are doing well and growing and now have there eyes open:ThumbsUp:

Back