Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

babies

firehillqueen

Banned
Ciel is pregnant! This time it looks like the breeding with Nicolas took and Ciel is now showing signs of expecting little hairless babies. I am so excited I cant hardly stand the wait. I am guessing the last week in February will bring the kitties if all goes well. I will be turning to my support team here at the Forum to get me through this...

Bella07

Banned
Congratulations! How exciting. I hope that Ciel's pregnant goes smoothly and that she has beautiful healthy kittens in the end. And remember; when the kits are born, we will be expecting dozens and dozens of updates and photos. This means that your kittens will be available during the summer time....:Smile:

Gizzymom

Banned
Congratulations!!!! My birthday is 2/20, so whisper in Ciel's ear that that is a great day!!:ThumbsUp:

Congrats!!! Give mama Ciel a big hug from us! I wish you all of the best! What a wonderful way to start the new year!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations Renee!!! Best wishes to you and Ciel that all goes smoothly. I look forward to pregnancy pics and then baby pics:BigSmile:

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congrats. I am sure they will be adorable little ones :) If you need help- I am just a PM away!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope things go smoothly for Ciel and the little ones. She's a gorgeous girl and the babies will be beautiful too!

firehillqueen

Banned
without this wonderful group I would never had the nerve to breed my pretty girl. I am already chewing my fingernails down to the nubs. Ceil was sent to Nicolas two weeks before Christmas. She is already pinking up around the nipples and there is slight swelling around them as well. She is showing a surprising roundness in her belly already. Nicolas is a handsome blue point Sphynx. I will get a photo posted of him.

gizmo6370

Banned
Congrats Renee....very exciting news:ThumbsUp::BigSmile:
I you need help....let us now...we are all here for you and your girlie :Smile:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congratulations to you and Ciel. I hope all goes smoothly for you both. I can't wait to read updates and see pictures.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrads, to Ciel and you. Hope she and the babies do great. I could not breed my Izmae, no way I could ever give one up. No matter who wanted one. Even knowing they would be great to them and have the best home, I still could'nt. I get to attached and there's no way. So breeding is not in my future. But I thank God for good breeders or I would not have my baby. Looking foward to updates and pics.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How exciting. New Years kitties. I wish the best for Ciel's pregnancy and birthing.:BigSmile: YAY!

Gizzymom

Banned
Congrads, to Ciel and you. Hope she and the babies do great. I could not breed my Izmae, no way I could ever give one up. No matter who wanted one. Even knowing they would be great to them and have the best home, I still could'nt. I get to attached and there's no way. So breeding is not in my future. But I thank God for good breeders or I would not have my baby. Looking foward to updates and pics.

I feel the exact same way!!:Laugh: