Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Baby Flint

WrinkleInTime

Lairian
Hello!

My name is Cassandra and we will be welcoming our first Sphynx baby!
We live in Comox, BC On Vancouver Island, In a tiny-type home, but with lots of space. We love it here! I am a stay at home homemaker and budding artist. My husband is a designer and we are designing some great custom cat furniture!
We have a 2 year old Parti Standard Poodle who is going to love his new brother once they settle in.

We are getting our baby from a breeder in Abbotsford, BC, and he will be ready to come home at the end of March! We are so excited!!
his name is already chosen and I am about to get into nesting mode preparing for our new baby kitten.

Introducing Baby Flint!
Born November, 24th 2019 ! (1 week old in these photos!)
He is the only Red in the litter! Special Boy :love: I'm so curious as to what colour eyes he will end up having!

IMG_1834.JPG

IMG_1830.JPG

IMG_1859.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1868.PNG

Yoda mom

Staff member
@WrinkleInTime ah!! congrats ! so happy to see the sphynx stars align ! Flint is absolutely adorable.... I look forward to updates!!! did you tell your pup about the baby brother ? My nakids loooove the big dogs...
I swear sphynx is like cat, dog, baby monkey all in one..

a lair full of healthy thriving vibes for mum and her babies

you definitely will like the many great threads in the info center to prep for Sphynx Life

so excited for you !!

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww congratulations! Flint is so so cute. I want to snatch up that black and white bi-color that's to the left of him in the second photo :love:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What an adorable little peanut Flint is! Congratulations. Will be so exciting to watch him grow uo and count down till gotcha day:)

Back