Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Baby Huey (AKA Trouble) Does It Again!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok,
I'm sure some of you remember my Bull Terrier Trouble getting his head stuck in the cat cube... well he did something stupid AGAIN! :Dizzy:

I posted the cat cube video for those of you that do not know; this dog is like a baby huey... he just wants to be involved with everything & ends up doing the most clutzy things!

I guess he really wanted to go into Kram's & Newm's room to play... it is the cool place to be! LOL!:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Wow I thought I had crazy **** happen with the pets in my house but the body stuck in the gate takes the cake!:LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That's my Trouble! LOL! :LOL: I had another video but I said a bad word in it because I was still in Construction worker mode! LOL! :Laugh:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
we should write a book with everyone's stories lol we could call it chicken soup for the sphynx lovers soul lol

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
we should write a book with everyone's stories lol we could call it chicken soup for the sphynx lovers soul lol

lovingsphynx, I like that! "Chicken Soup for the Sphynx Lovers Soul"....what a great idea! That'll be one book I'd read over and over again, for the laughs as well as the heart-warming moments.

And kerrie, you have one silly willy dog! :Dizzy:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lovingsphynx, I like that! "Chicken Soup for the Sphynx Lovers Soul"....what a great idea! That'll be one book I'd read over and over again, for the laughs as well as the heart-warming moments.

And kerrie, you have one silly willy dog! :Dizzy:

He isn't the brightest bulb in the box but he is the sweetest, he never has realized how big he is, he thinks he is a lap dog still. :Woo: Also why I call him baby huey. I was in the shower when it happened & hear a loud crash; I figured the kitties knocked something over.... come out of the bathroom, look in the kitties room & there he is with a gate stuck around him!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL: Oh my gosh I had to watch that like three times it was sooooooooooo funny!! I loved when he looked down in shame :LOL::LOL::LOL:

CoolSphynx

Lairian
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaa! Poor Trouble!! :LOL:
It's really funny how chill new-kid-on-the-block Newman is in his cameo in the second video.

I've never seen a bull terrier before -- Baby Huey/Trouble has a beautiful head.
Is Snoopy a bull terrier? I always thought he was a made up dog, but Trouble kinda looks like Snoopy to me :BigSmile:

Back