Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Baby Snow

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Beautiful lil love you have there! Our boy Buck will occasionally give a kiss....but our boy Pinky LOVES to give kisses! If he is on his cat tree (which is often) and you walk over nd say, "give me a kiss", he will push his face out at you and bump it against your face! It's sooooo sweet! Buck actually licks you to give a kiss....with his sandpaper tongue!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So handsome! Welcome to the lair. Don’t worry, everyone here has the same goal of loving all the Sphynx cats, and I know many of us have struggled with finding the best diet for sensitive Sphynx tummies. We are here to help!

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Ckarro welcome to sphynxlair for you and Snow. Snow is very beautiful and cute!
My boys refuse to kiss me but lucky my girl loves giving me nosekisses:)

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Ckarro an official Welcome to the lair family! Baby snow is gorgeous! Look at those eyes!
Look forward to lots of pics and tales!
Glad you decided to be official and jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch
We all learn and grow together here for the love of nakeds (and all our babies )

Yes lots of kisses!

Welcome to Sphynxlair! I'm new here too, but yet to own one.

You really have a gorgeous Baby Snow! Don't worry about the diet. I believe it will be okay soon. There are a lot of members here who are friendly to help you out.

Hope to see more photos of Baby Snow!

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! You're kitty is beautiful. Maverick does this cute thing. When we pucker our lips and lean toward him, he leans forward and gives us a head bump. Luna kisses when she's trying to groom us or Mav.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Ckarro and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Orpheus does this thing when Jamie brushes his teeth he blows the minty air and Orpheus grabs his cheeks and gives him kisses all over his face and it is so cute