Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Baby T-Rex's Big Adventure

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok, so if I promise to make a special shirt so he can ride around in my front/top pocket at all times to stay warm and to hand feed him 10 times a day can I just take the TRex now?:LOL::LOL: I am in love!

susi794

Staff member
You'd never know it by these videos but when he walks he really trucks along the floor! A little Speedy Gonzalez--he comes out more than any baby I've ever had, but I think he gets lonely all by himself.

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
Is he in the bassinet so he won't get hurt or lost? Does mama or Lulu stay with him?
Were the other cats so interested because they havn't really seen him?

susi794

Staff member
He will only stay in the basinette if he wants to. I try zipping the door up, but then if he cries Lulu goes and carries him out the top. I have lost him three times...Lulu stashes him sometimes, but mostly he just trucks to wherever his "big brothers" are...and Mommy Lulu guards him---she brings him to the electric blanket on the dog bed and they snuggle as a whole family. I cried my eyes out the other day--looked for him for three hours. He was inside a shirt of mine in the laundry room---just as snug as a bug in a rug. I now no longer leave any door open when I leave--so there is no place to really hide him and he can't get in too much trouble. If Lulu wants to move him, she will whether I like it or not--she will find a way. So it's my job to make it better to be in the basinette...LOL...sometimes quite a task. And some people think it's easy to raise these little guys...:Surprise::LOL:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh That is so cute!! He wanted some rays and everyone else wanted to play with the shadows! So darn cute!!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What CUTE videos!!! His little mews are so adorable. If a warm spot in the sun isn't worth breaking out of the basinette for, what is? :LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
He will only stay in the basinette if he wants to. I try zipping the door up, but then if he cries Lulu goes and carries him out the top. I have lost him three times...Lulu stashes him sometimes, but mostly he just trucks to wherever his "big brothers" are...and Mommy Lulu guards him---she brings him to the electric blanket on the dog bed and they snuggle as a whole family. I cried my eyes out the other day--looked for him for three hours. He was inside a shirt of mine in the laundry room---just as snug as a bug in a rug. I now no longer leave any door open when I leave--so there is no place to really hide him and he can't get in too much trouble. If Lulu wants to move him, she will whether I like it or not--she will find a way. So it's my job to make it better to be in the basinette...LOL...sometimes quite a task. And some people think it's easy to raise these little guys...:Surprise::LOL:

Oh my goodness - I'd be freaking out searching hi and low for the little guy! Scary stuff - good call closing off what you can!:ThumbsUp:

J

Jinxlover

And some people think it's easy to raise these little guys...:Surprise::LOL:

PFFFT.. Ya right "EASY" is NOT the word I would use..lol. I have been trying to figure out how to keep mine IN the crate b/c they are crawling out.. I guess it's to bad for me,I just cant keep them in. I'm so afraid they will get cold. I still have them on a heat pad with a space heater on them..lol.. I'm going to have to let them grow up i guess.

He looks so good... Does Lulu feed him? She was going to kick someone's A$$ for getting to close..lol.. Great video:ThumbsUp:.

susi794

Staff member
Yes, she feeds him, but I supplement frequently throughout the day when I can. I knew she must be because he isn't emaciated when I get home from work, but I never saw him nursing until today. I was really relieved, I just don't think she does it often enough--or he isn't absorbing enough. So, I supplement him with formula.

J

Jinxlover

Yes, she feeds him, but I supplement frequently throughout the day when I can. I knew she must be because he isn't emaciated when I get home from work, but I never saw him nursing until today. I was really relieved, I just don't think she does it often enough--or he isn't absorbing enough. So, I supplement him with formula.

What a good girl:Adore::Adore:

susi794

Staff member
His "big brothers" love him as do his aunties--so they weren't just being curious--they like to play with him. Boo doesn't like him much--but he didn't like the other boys in the beginning either and now he does--I just don't think Boo knows what to think about tiny babies. Here's a super short video of him trucking across the floor...LOL. Lord love him.
Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
He is looking good:ThumbsUp: You are doing a great job.
I tried putting Athenas babies in a playpen but she just kept moving them, she likes the closet floor much better, so what mom says it what goes no changing her mind.

Back