Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Back at Sphynx Lair

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I know I haven't been on Sphynx Lair since February and I hope no one of the forum holds that against me. I was going through a hard time(depression and eating issues started up again) and didn't want to talk about the problems that I was dealing with. Things are much better now. (at least with me and my health) Hopefully, I can be welcomed back to Sphynx Lair. I apologize if I worried anyone.

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
George is doing well. He is 1 now. We also purchased a retired breeder kitty named Flare a month ago. I will talk about her more in another forum.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very nice to meet you, as I am relatively new here. I have two female sphynx, Freya and Gummi Bare. I can't wait to hear more about your kitties and get to know you better!

Inferno12

Banned
Welcome back! I am also fairly new here so we have never met but I want to welcome you back. I cant wait to get to know you and your family!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome back! I am new to Sphynx Lair too. I have seen pictures of George rotate through the gallery and loved his clever name. I'm glad you are back. The people and posts here seem to be the perfect way to combat the things in everyday life that get us down. I'm looking forward to reading more about George and Flare.

Hello and welcome back! I joined in April. I have two Sphynx - Gable, who is a 3 year old mancat and Amaryllis, who is a 9 month old girly girl. Your George is a very handsome boy and Miss Flare is adorable! I love her tail!

holly_savage

Banned
Nice to see you back...Hope things are going better for you.
I don't know if we had met as I joined in MaRCH, but I do remember reading some of your posts

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back georgehairlesson! Glad to see everything is ok! Please give us details on the new edition when you have a chance!:ThumbsUp:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! I wonder how many of us sphynx owners have these sorts of issues? I also have severe depression and have heard others say the same on this forum...sphynx are such great therapy!
I also like this site because you only have to talk about whatever you want to....glad you are feeling better, and hope you stay even when you dont feel good! I missed your posts, but illness is NOT your fault!!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

susi794

Staff member
You hope we welcome you back? Silly girl! I am thrilled that you are back. (Opening my virtual arms to scoop you up in an enormous hug!) I have missed you and hope that you feel much, much better now.
Much love to you and George and Miss Flare.
Susi and the gang

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! I did wander where you were. Glad you're feeling a little better now, remember - take each day one step at a time. Look forward to the good things, and all the things you enjoy in life, and focus on those, although it's not easy some times. X

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome back. I joined in late march and people were wondering where you were :) The name made me giggle. I dont think anyone here would hold it against you. I have depression too. Have since i was a wee kid. You cant always control it when it hits you. Just work with it and know you have lots of support here :)

Back