Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Back from Holidays!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Whew! I was on holiday for just over 3 weeks and got home on the weekend. I had little internet access during that time *twitch* so I'm frantically trying to catch up with everything.

Oh but it's good to be home with my babies ... I missed them so much! Oh and my BF too. :BigSmile: This is the longest I've ever been away from my kids and only did so because my BF would be home with them. He's as much a cat person as I am (i.e. Crazy).

Hyde & Zeke, my big fur-kitties missed me like crazy. I was mauled by them upon arrival. Teeka, the little diva princess merely lifted her head from daddy's lap - looked at me as if to say "Oh, you're back. That's nice." and promptly went back to sleep. The little traitor. She is most definitely daddy's girl.

She did eventually come and snuggle up with me and we're back to our normal routine now ... but I have a feeling that if the BF and I ever break up, there's gonna be a helluva custody battle over her. :Wink:

So ... did I miss anything exciting? :LOL:

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Thanks everyone. The holidays were lovely (mostly). I went to Halifax, Nova Scotia (where I use to live) and got to spend time with my sister who breeds and shows Papillon dogs and got to see her and her pups do their thing in the ring for the first time. I was so proud of her/them! She also runs a doggy-daycare so I got my doggy-time quota for the year too. LOL ...

I then spent time with my dad and step-monster ... I mean mother ... *coff* The less said about that phase of the holiday, the better. :Dizzy:

My sister (who use to own my very own Teeka), has a couple of very sweet Devon Rex kitties who were my substitute kitties while I was there. Loki and Arwen were almost kidnapped and brought back to Ontario. :LOL:

I decided not to fly (hate the whole airport stress) so I paid for a cabin on the train and enjoyed my trip there and back very much. Sooooo relaxing and beautiful scenery!

But it's great to be home ... except for the back to work part of the deal. :)

Back