Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Back in Action..

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well Now that my mother is gone I have to get back in action! My activity went from 100% to 85% :Surprise: Ouch! I have to get posting now!:LOL::LOL: I missed not coming on here 100 time a day!

And I am getting Casper next Sat!! I am so excited!!! I cannot wait!! Then I will become even more post happy!!!:LOL::LOL:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well Now that my mother is gone I have to get back in action! My activity went from 100% to 85% :Surprise: Ouch! I have to get posting now!:LOL::LOL: I missed not coming on here 100 time a day!

And I am getting Casper next Sat!! I am so excited!!! I cannot wait!! Then I will become even more post happy!!!:LOL::LOL:

It is way to early on a Saturday, to be so happy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Glad you're back to 100%:ThumbsUp:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! My activity has gone way done since I'm no longer able to access this site from work. Glad to hear you're getting Casper very soon...how exciting! Please post lots of pics of her when you get her!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Its not early! :LOL: I slept in! hehe

I am def. going to get back to 100%!!:ThumbsUp:

Debbie you must be going through withdrawals all day long!! I know I was !!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! My activity has gone way done since I'm no longer able to access this site from work. Glad to hear you're getting Casper very soon...how exciting! Please post lots of pics of her when you get her!

That's just not acceptable. You better figure out a way to post. :LOL::LOL:

Casper the friendly ghost, the friendliest ghost we know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Back!!!!
I bet you can not wait for Casper.
My sisters Bengal will come fri if the breeder finds a good flight.
Otherwise he will come on sat.
My activity went way down because I am always busy with shows.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Debbie you must be going through withdrawals all day long!! I know I was !!

Yeah, it's been tough.:Sweat: Wish Admin would find a way to let people with older browsers on here, because I don't think my workplace will accommodate me.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah, it's been tough.:Sweat: Wish Admin would find a way to let people with older browsers on here, because I don't think my workplace will accommodate me.

That stinks!! I hope they do too cuz I think their are a lot of people who haven't been on in a while and maybe this is why!:ThumbsDown:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That stinks!! I hope they do too cuz I think their are a lot of people who haven't been on in a while and maybe this is why!:ThumbsDown:

I've noticed that, too, Tanya. Maybe Admin needs to make some adjustments on this site to accommodate people in this predicament, or else he may start to lose some members! :Dizzy:

I know my visits to this site has gone WAY DOWN since I haven't been able to get on from my workplace computer. I spend a lot more time on the computer at work than I am able to at home during the week.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately they usually don't let you install software on work computers so a simple task such as updating a browser is not allowed. I hate IT guys. They have a job to do I know but it stinks.

I used to know all kinds of little tricks to get around such problems. I'll put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately they usually don't let you install software on work computers so a simple task such as updating a browser is not allowed. I hate IT guys. They have a job to do I know but it stinks.

I used to know all kinds of little tricks to get around such problems. I'll put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with.

I appreciate that, El Gato. I hate not being able to go onto SL anymore from work. :Cry:

It stinks but the IT Dept at my workplace controls everything that goes onto our work computers. They won't even download Firefox on our computers.

Back