Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Back to my babies

After being out of town for two weeks (entrusting my husband with the care of my babes) I’m happy to be back. Let the Sphynx love continue. Nothing else to report other than I am loving my babies. They won’t leave me alone and my fluff cat still hates them. any tips?
Names are Double Bubble Cuddles and Dr. Thunder. Got their first baths at home today. Did the whole routine. Thanks for all the unwitting tips you all gave!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It sure looks like they missed you. That is wonderful.

Yes, Feliway diffusers are a great idea. Do you have more than one litter box? That might help too. Sometimes it just takes a long time.

Keep us updated.

It sure looks like they missed you. That is wonderful.

Yes, Feliway diffusers are a great idea. Do you have more than one litter box? That might help too. Sometimes it just takes a long time.

Keep us updated.
Thank you both. I will try the feliway. They mostly share a litter box because they’re in the Same area (away from the dogs) but she doesn’t seem to mind that. She will be near them but doesn’t want them to play with her. It’s sad because she played a lot with our last cat. Hoping it will just take a while longer.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Double beauty, double cute, double love. So adorable how they cuddle with the kids.
I understand that the fur cats tolerates the nakeds but don't want to play. Is that right? I think it just needs more time. When I introduced Jade to my boys, they accepted each other from the beginning. But the didn't play or cuddle. It tooks months before they started playing. I plugged in a felliway diffuser.

Double beauty, double cute, double love. So adorable how they cuddle with the kids.
I understand that the fur cats tolerates the nakeds but don't want to play. Is that right? I think it just needs more time. When I introduced Jade to my boys, they accepted each other from the beginning. But the didn't play or cuddle. It tooks months before they started playing. I plugged in a felliway diffuser.
Oh good. There’s hope yet! It’s never taken longer than two weeks with my cats in the past to play, but maybe unrealistic expectations of my girl. She’s 6 and these guys look funny! outnumbered by baldness.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Awhhh Adorable pics

My moms cat took several months
my Bengal prefers the company of dogs now even though she was with my first Yoda for two years just her thing
Stay positive- they work out their routine and preferences

Head smooches sent !