Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bad Karma?

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So what do you guys think... is it bad Karma to name another cat Newman (spelled differently)? Kramer & Newman kinda got together!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I say go for it :ThumbsUp: thats the name you wanted and you never had him to bond with but in pics so there is no connection to the new guy and the name!

saintbabby

Lairian
So what do you guys think... is it bad Karma to name another cat Newman (spelled differently)? Kramer & Newman kinda got together!

so whats the situation here? are you getting another cat in addition to both kramer and neumann? and you want to name the new cat newman? and what do you mean that kramer and newman got together?

I think there might be a typo there, but i really cant say for sure i guess. lol i guess im not really sure what youre saying here! *shrug

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Saint - to make a long story short... the first neumann was paid for & the breeder decided she wanted to keep him. The post Our New Kitten has the story.

CoolSphynx

Lairian
I say go for it. Otherwise you let that unscrupulous breeder take more from you than she already has. You and hubby have a reason for loving the name and changing the spelling is definitely A-OK

Brooke

Banned
Kerrie,

You know I just got a new cat, named Nelson? Well, I keep calling him Newman on accident. Probably from reading all of these posts about your kitten! :LOL: He's gonna have an identity crisis!

Then again, Newman does look a lot like a baby version of Nelson! Welcome to the tuxedo club!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Its Kosher If you ask me!

Otherwise you let that unscrupulous breeder take more from you than she already has. Totally agree with coolsphynx

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I actually noticed you did that in a prior post before I read this one and thought it was very cute :ThumbsUp:

Back