bad kitty!!!

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Tails' started by silly4lilly, Apr 19, 2009.

1. silly4lilly

silly4lillyLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $490.61
    Ratings:
    +73
    I think River was mad at me today. I am usually home 24/7 as i work from home so I am with the kitties the whole day. Yesterday I went to a BBQ and today I was out and about out of the house the whole day. When I came home I found my sock draw on the floor and I have a liquid air freshener in my closet which he knocked over and stained a wood shelf. the liquid air freshener also got on one of my dresses and stained it!! then i ate a bowl of cereal and left the cabinet door open by accident..... he went in the cabinet and somehow pushed two mugs out which shattered on the floor.

he also eats food out of the sink and licks the plates which drives me crazy. does any one else's do that?

• Like Like x 1

• ElGatoLoco

ElGatoLocoV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
      $2,464.20
      Ratings:
      +993
      I don't mean to laugh at you but that's pretty funny. Sounds like something ButterBall would do.

• admin

adminAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $287,726.04
      Ratings:
      +18,070
      • Pig
      • Venus Fly trap
      • Black Sphynx
      • Skull head
      Our kitty's behave pretty well when were not home.We both work so there home by themselves about 6hrs a day.Although Athena likes to collect socks from upstairs and leaves them all over the house!. Leonidas does eat anything left in the sink.:tinysmile_eyebrow_t

• ilovemysphynx

ilovemysphynxAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $6,141.16
      Ratings:
      +3,088
      • Fish
      • Dragon fly
      • Candy
      Well they do behave well most of the time, but I am home before Admin so I have cleaned up all the mess before he is home! Some of the things they have done are, our son has 2 turtles and they spill the food all the time,and knock the lid off the tank to toucher them all day. Leo has peed on the dogs bed A few times. If A candy dish is out they will take hershey kissed and leave them all over the house. A cabinet left open is fair game and expect anything in it to be knocked over, spilled, or broken! Anything on A shelf shouldn't be breakable or I really don't care for it that much because no matter how far from the edge it is they will knock it off. Leo climbs the curtain in the living room so that leaves me with 1- A bent rod that need to be fixed almost every day& 2- pulls and or holes in the curtain. My daughter used too have A hamster (I think the kitty's gave him A heart attack) the cage was dumped every day and I would have to search the house for the missing hamster. They do eat everything left in the sink and don't like to drink from A bowl the prefer the sink left dripping! So yes I would say they are little trouble makers when left bored and alone but I still love them. I even love Admin even though he thinks I do nothing after work and his kitty are angels!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

• silly4lilly

silly4lillyLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
      $490.61
      Ratings:
      +73
      LOL!!! i am happy to hear mine is not the only little devil. i swear he is a mix between a dog and a two year old boy.

• ilovemysphynx

ilovemysphynxAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $6,141.16
      Ratings:
      +3,088
      • Fish
      • Dragon fly
      • Candy
      That's what they say, part 2 year old part monkey, part dog part kitty!:tinysmile_aha_t:

• kalliee129

kalliee129Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
      $453.02
      Ratings:
      +56
      It's so nice to hear that everyone else's kitty has a little devil in them. I was thinking I got stuck with the devils daughter. When I first got her I would come home from work and could hear my mother screaming from outside because Meecho had torn through the house and broken a bunch of stuff. I think I should have gotten stock in crazy glue. It became my favorite phrase" don't worry I have crazy glue". Lately since her incident with Tigger she has become so bad. I actually feel sorry for Tigger now. She is constantly looking over her shoulder and will hide in the shadows and then run and hide just so Meecho won't find her. And boy what I wouldn't give to just get a full nights sleep! I swear she is the biggest night owl. All night all I feel is her running back and forth on my back and playing with her toys.

• nbolin

nbolinSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
      $387.00
      Ratings:
      +133
      Good thing most of my glass items will be in a case ;o) Though mine likes to try and eat my clothes..