Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bad News Coco is worse

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Her blood test came out bad today and she will not eat at all.
The vet said she will not last much longer.
I told Wrinkles breeder and she said we can talk if I need someone to talk to.

Last edited:

susi794

Staff member
I am so terribly sorry to hear this....but Jacky--you have made her life so much richer and better than it ever would have been. You can hold your head high that when Coco lays her head down and crosses the bridge that you have gone well beyond what should've been humanly possible to do for her and I'm just certain that she will know what a lucky girl she has been to have been blessed with you for her mama. It's terrible that this is your birthday....but Coco is tired and she won't have to suffer anymore. Poor little thing. God bless you and again, I am so so sorry.
Love,
Susi

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Susi,
The vet said she can come home for the next dew days and I can try to get her to eat.

susi794

Staff member
Well, no matter what happens, she has been a much loved cat. I hope she comes around, but if not, then I hope she passes peacefully. At home with the people she loves.
Hugs,
Susi

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so sorry to hear this, Jacky. I think Susi said it best though, Coco is so lucky to have you as her mommy. I know how hard it is to see your pets decline and I am sending you some strength to help you through these very difficult days

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Her blood test came out bad today and she will not eat at all.
The vet said she will not last much longer.
I told Wrinkles breeder and she said we can talk if I need someone to talk to.

If you need to talk, I will be on Yahoo messenger. My screen name is ditch_magnet. What is yours again. You have given Coco such a wonderful life. Never forget that. You and Coco will be in my thoughts and prayers. HUGS!

Pbinky

Banned
This is sad news. I'm so very sorry. You're a good mum and you are both bothed blessed to have found each other. I'm sure you have so many wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. Pbinky, Skinny and I send our love.

(((hugs)))
Monica.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm so sorry to hear that Coco's life is coming to an end. You have shown her the true meaning of unconditional love. I believe she loves you just as much, and wouldn't want to break her dear friend's heart. I hope her passing is peaceful and pain free whether it be at the vet's office or at home. Death cannot take away love. My love and comfort to you both.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You gave Coco a wonderful life and your diligent care gave her extra years of happiness. But now she's telling you that she's ready. Enjoy the little extra time you've been given and know that she'll be waiting for you, young and vibrant and able to once again chase the butterflies in life, on the other side of the Bridge.

I'm praying for you and Coco.

tessblack

Banned
Oh so sorry to hear that news, I was hoping it was going to be better. My thoughts are with you guys, sure hope she eats something.
Hugs
t

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry to hear about Coco. Susi put it so eloquently.....You have given Coco a fabulous life and she will always be with you in your heart.

hugs!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm so sorry to hear this Jacky. The lose of a pet is always so hard. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Coco. Snuffie sends her love.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm sorry to hear this. I know you love Coco so much and have nursed her many times when she was sick. You've been a wonderful caring momma to her and I'm sure she is comforted with you by her side.

Back