Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bad Romance

AngelSphynx

Lairian
Now I am not a fan of Lady GaGa but I randomly stumbled onto a Sphynx cattery's website the other day that said one of their cats was featured in the new Lady GaGa video "Bad Romance." I finally looked up the video. At first I kind of thought, nahh that can't be true. That's weird. Like they would lie about that right? lol. Well, me and Whispurring Willow just got done watching it together and there was in fact a Sphynx in the video! (And if I daresay, I don't think the Sphynx likes her either. lol)

Thought it was interesting. Not sure why she wanted a hairless cat in it but thought it was kind of cool that a Sphynx made a rare appearance out there in Hollyweird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brooke

Banned
:LOL: thanks for sharing! I can't stand her, either. She's so weird. The prospect of seeing a sphynx in the video was just barely enough to keep me watching. And, the face the sphynx made at her is exactly the same face I was making the whole time while watching it! :LOL:

PitRottMommy

Banned
Sphynx debuts at 2:40 if anyone wants to jump. I didn't like the vid and actually muted it just to get your guys the time ;)

I'm just not big on people running around practically naked. Now cats? That's another story. :Wink:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Well the first time I saw her was on american idol and I was like what the hell! But I must say she has gown on us and I think she is kind of cool, had has some major guts!!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I tried to watch the video here, but it said "embedding disabled by request". Any chance you can provide us a link to the video on youtube?

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I tried to watch the video here, but it said "embedding disabled by request". Any chance you can provide us a link to the video on youtube?

Just click the "watch on youtube" that's directly under "embedding disabled by request" :ThumbsUp:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just click the "watch on youtube" that's directly under "embedding disabled by request" :ThumbsUp:

Got it! Thanks, havingalook!

The song wasn't too bad but the video was beyond weird. The sphynx was on only one frame of the video; I would've rather seen more of the sphynx and less of Lady Gag-me...LOL!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It was a case of blink and you'll miss it! But he didn't seem impressed did he?! What an awful song! She is awful. I think the sphynx agreed. LOL

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
I'm a big fan of lady gaga and this song to me is infectious!
She used to always have 2 great danes in her videos, but one of them recently passed, so maybe the sphynx is the new thing!

silly4lilly

Lairian
i like her music but not really her. i think she tries way too hard to be different! the sphynx is really random LOL. hopefully having a sphynx wont be the "cool" thing to have now.

PS: her eyes when shes in the bathtub looks really freaky!!!! :Dizzy:

AngelSphynx

Lairian
:LOL: thanks for sharing! I can't stand her, either. She's so weird. The prospect of seeing a sphynx in the video was just barely enough to keep me watching. And, the face the sphynx made at her is exactly the same face I was making the whole time while watching it! :LOL:

You're welcome. Just though it was interesting. And yeah I totally agree with you and I was making that same face too. Ugh.

AngelSphynx

Lairian
i like her music but not really her. i think she tries way too hard to be different! the sphynx is really random LOL. hopefully having a sphynx wont be the "cool" thing to have now.

Hah, after that mean reaction that the Sphynx made, I think it's more likely that people would be scared of them. lol

Back