Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bagins the con kitty

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello love it’s been all systems go here but that’s nothing new
Our youngest daughter moved back home . So my babies are confined to the up stairs . Bagins went down and got into a scrape with Loki Claire’s dog . At the time Loki came off worse with his face all scratched up . But shortly after Bagins began to have breathing problems so rushed to the vet . The vet said he was fine and he was breathing ok at the vets , back home we came , but it happened a few times more so I was on the phone took him back to the vets ? At the vets he was fine he didn’t do the daft breathing I’m sure the vet thought I was a fruit loop . He as done it at least once a day since it sounds like something is stuck in his throat . But vet says his chest is clear no obstruction in his throat my purse is about £230 lighter ah ha told Bagins he need get a paper round help pay the vet fee
Nailah Bambino and princes Cleo are doing just fine
Nailah is the female version of Bagins I swear Cleo spoilt me ah these two are little monkeys . Have a large house it’s old ( full of character ) my landing is huge it’s a massive L shape , Bagins and the Bambino kid are ripping around the landing chasing each other all blinking night until they are tired then it’s in bed with mum and dad this is after they bounced off our heads a few times ah
So the Eccleston aboard is literally packed to the rafters ! ( I blinking told our mike we should have moved to a bed sit years ago cause they all keep coming back ! Told our mike I’m putting meself in care ah ha )
So good people do your nakid babies have fake illness to get the sympathy vote ?
Xxx❤️
B5F6110A-BBCD-49A4-91B6-7D56CA05D408.jpeg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Does he have this cough since the dog is in the house? I sometimes have Senna the dog over. Toa coughs at those days like there's someyhing in his throad. Vet says it's due to Senna's hair:)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Next time try to video tape the incident. Is it sort of a huff and puff sound? Our Azura huffs and puffs when she gets in a tiff when one of the boys bothers her. First couple of times it scared me, but now I know it is just her trying to look/sound more bad a$$ than she is lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back