Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ball being cute and cuddly and angry when he got a bath

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I gave Ball a bath. He was PO'd. The day before he was being all cute and cuddly.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Oh we just love Butterball! I like how he just stays under the towel after his bath.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is a tail whipper. That is so cute especially when you both look to the camera. That would make a great still shot. Thanks for the entertainment. Love to Butterball (he looks all soft and warm and so cuddly).:Smile:

MikkiJean

Lairian
Cute little Butterball!! Man, I sure am glad that I don't get trouble like that at bath time!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The bath portion made me laugh out loud. I'm sure many of us can relate.
I wonder why is it that Sphynx insist on sitting on our heads and perching on our shoulders.

I loved the way Butterball hugged you with his tale when he was all lovey.

Last edited:

MikkiJean

Lairian
The bath portion made me laugh out loud. I'm sure many of us can relate.
I wonder why is it that Sphynx insist on sitting on our heads and perching on our shoulders.

I loved the way Butterball hugged you with his tale when he was all lovey.
I hear all of you talking about them perching on your shoulders and see pictures... Lexi never does this!

JacksMom

Banned
I hear all of you talking about them perching on your shoulders and see pictures... Lexi never does this!
My Jack never tries to get on my shoulders either....he's strictly a lap boy! or a face boy when I am lying down...

ktate88

Banned
Oh Niles is a shoulder percher! He does heads now and again but its usually to chew on hair...

He whines/cries during baths but hasn't hopped out yet.

Oh yes and that tail whipping action. I've never seen a cat with such an active tail!!! It is SO long he carries it around in a question mark shape... and cracks me up when he curls it around himself.

ktate88

Banned
And he must think I am dirty... he tries to "clean" my eyes but then sometimes bites them. Nose and lips I don't mind but really, my eyes and lashes? Maybe he wants lashes of his own...?

BTW, so love Butterball :D

ckutkuhn7

Banned
';[pppp (SoBe says hi)

I didn't realize BB hisses when he gets his bath too!! wow! lol