Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ball vs. rubber band

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
BoobleBall has a lush outdoor lair. He loooooves the 80+ degree temps in the shade. He's got a nice plush arm chair to sit in while he takes up all the sights and sounds. While not relaxing looking at squirrels and mockingbirds he makes his way to the floor where there are bugs a plenty. He even found this bug which oddly resembles a rubber band. I think the rubber band bug got the best of Ball in this round.

picture.php

picture.php

susi794

Staff member
Mike, you meanie! :Wink: Rubber banding Balls ears together! :LOL:He'll pay you back soon enough....where's that toilet paper??? That's one "bug" Ball is an expert at "killing"!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope my picture didn't look cruel. The rubber band was very loose. Comparable to putting a rubber band on your wrist. It took one little head shake and it came off and Ball was back at it.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I was wondering what it was too. I even looked at the pictures and didn't see the rubberband on his noggin and didn't see a rubberband bug either! lol Crazy Mike!

Back