Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Basket o'Babies

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Here are my last three babies... I am going to miss them all so very much- they are all very special to me. My very last Sphynx babies and my very first Savannah baby...

Attachments

To me it looks like you have one of each, A Sphynx, A Savannah, and a headless cat. Where did you get that headless one??? I have never seen one before :LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

They are beautiful and I cant imagine having to let them go. :Cry:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Here are my last three babies... I am going to miss them all so very much- they are all very special to me. My very last Sphynx babies and my very first Savannah baby...
:Adore: Adorable!!!!!!!
I think one sphynx is trying to escape I can't see his/her little face!
Your Savannah is gorgeous - look at those hindquarters!
They're all beauties :Smile:

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It's amazing to me that LJ is younger then the other kittens. The headless girl is the oldest- then the girl up top is the middle child (second litter) and then LJ is the youngest of them all!

Wonderful photo! Gorgeous kitties. Your a better person than me, I'm not so sure I'd be able to let them go!! lol

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Beautiful babies. Although they won't always be with you , they'll always be 'yours' in your heart.

@ Inferno12 your comment is too funny! hahaha :LOL:

Aawwww, so that means you are going to stop breeding Sphynx babies for the time being :Cry: How sad, but continuing with your Savannah program will be so much fun! And LJ is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Give each of the kittens a big kiss and cuddle from me :)

I've always loved Savannahs. How much does a kitten cost? Just out of curiosity... My fiancé will kill me if I bring home another cat:Dizzy:

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Savannahs run the gamut of normal price for a purebred cat to very very expensive. The price of a good quality F1 Savannah female makes the price of a good quality Sphynx seem low!

Savannahs are hard to say that they are 'this' price. Lower gens start around $800 and higher gens can run up to $8000 (and some breeders even charge MORE!)

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
To me it looks like you have one of each, A Sphynx, A Savannah, and a headless cat. Where did you get that headless one??? I have never seen one before :LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

:
Imagine the money you could save on cat food!:ThumbsUp:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think I would prefer a buttless cat, over a headless one. Would save a fortune on litter. :LOL: