Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bath-time`s EZPZ in this house!

Shauntay

Banned
Psh, I hear you`re all washing your sphynx yourselves....well this is how we do it in our house!! How do you like them apples!! ;)

haha seriously though, everytime she hears the bath running, she bolts into it! She LOVES the water, you can`t keep her out even if you wanted to!
It all started because I often take baths and read for an hour or two and Berlin is attached to my hip practically, so instead of moping around the sides of the tub, she just cuddled in beside me!

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I wouldn't say my sphynx cats bolt INTO the bathtub when it's bath time, but neither one of them seem to mind it all too much. They both are really good when I bathe them. I think I must have hit the sphynx lottery, at least when it comes to baths.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Woooow! How adorable! You are Lucky! That's AWESOME! When mickey sees that I am looking for his purple towel,He starts running around the house!:LOL::LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My first three boys learned to tolerate "showers" so well that they stood in the sink while I sprayed them with the sprayer without me having to keep a hand on them. But it took me years to get there. I bathe Gleek in the sink and hope one day I will be take a hand off him during the process.

Oh sweet Berlin! What a good girl! Love how she is just hanging out in the tub!

Mine run away when it is time for bath. They love going in the tub when it is empty though!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pedda says that's a fake sphynx in the water. Seriously, I'm jealous!! Berlin has brains as well as beauty.

Shauntay

Banned
new and improved bathtime video! This is the one I meant to post :p She's not just soaking this time, she is being productive and washing herself!

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nair Bare

Lairian
You were smart to just cuddle Berlin while in the tub. So now water is a nice experience. I do not do any nail clipping or ear cleaning on the same day as bath day so Peeve doesn't get miffed about a bath either. His favorite time is when I "cuddle" him dry with a warm towel just out of the dryer.

I had a Great Dane who just loved the hot tub. She would not let anyone go in there alone. There were days when I would leave the pool house door ajar and would find her sitting in the hot tub all alone. Silly hound dog.

Back