Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bathtime in our House

want a sphynx

Lairian
what kind of calming or anxiety drops do you use? Scarlett will be ok for the first 30 seconds, then she's crazy! She climbs up my arms, screams at me..... and I KNOW the water is not too hot, I am always checking it. SHe lets me clean her ears and eyes just fine,.. her nails she pulls away from me, then runs off! Any suggestions? Being white, she shows the dirt around her neck and on her belly. I've tried using wipes, no way! She runs away from them too! H E L P !!!!:Hysterical:

pooner

Banned
what kind of calming or anxiety drops do you use? Scarlett will be ok for the first 30 seconds, then she's crazy! She climbs up my arms, screams at me..... and I KNOW the water is not too hot, I am always checking it. SHe lets me clean her ears and eyes just fine,.. her nails she pulls away from me, then runs off! Any suggestions? Being white, she shows the dirt around her neck and on her belly. I've tried using wipes, no way! She runs away from them too! H E L P !!!!:Hysterical:

Have you tried getting a wipes warmer (from the baby department) to make the wipes warm before you put them on her? That might help :Wink:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sorry to hear bathtime is so dangerous at your house. It sounds like you have tried a lot of soothing techniques already. Sadly it might be time to invest in protective gear for yourself and learn to bathe super fast.

Back