Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Batman turns 11 today (first Birthday waking without his brother Yoda who recently got his angel wings )

Yoda mom

Staff member
Happy 11th Birthday wishes my baby Batman. You are such a good boy who always gives so much love. You snuggled and purred against my neck last night as we fell asleep. I can't tell you how much comfort and warmth you bring to my life.

I am so sorry Yoda was not tucked in with you this morning to celebrate together in this world today.

Heavenly 11th birthday with all my love Yoda. Your first heavenly birthday. my heart hurts. I instinctively bought a 2 pack toy.

I will give Batman extra kisses n snuggles and hold the precious of moments closest to heart. I miss you dearly.
Remembering the Love, soo much love today and forever.
20210906_073804.jpg
20210410_085140.jpg
20210410_085140.jpg
yoda butterffly memorial.jpeg
yodie batman 10 baby pic.png
yodie batman 10 baby pic.png

Yoda mom

Staff member
Today, I gave Batman his birthday prezzie. I had instinctively bought a two pack prezzie. I placed one by Yoda and told him how much I loved him. I walked Sam along the pond behind the house after. A white feather gently floated by and caught my breath. They say look for the angels in your life, they are everywhere. "Until Then " my precious baby Yoda Yodie. I know you are with me in spirit forever and ever.
yoda butterffly memorial.jpeg

Rachlp

Lairian
Happy Birthday to such a sweet looking extremely handsome looking Batman.

Know that Yoda lives on through and wants you to be happy and celebrate your special day in style

Back