Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Beautiful 2010 Sphynx Cat Calendar Available for Sale!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've just ordered a 2010 Sphynx Cat Calendar from Yahoo's Sphynx Newsletter Subscribers group. Proceeds from the sale of these calendars are going towards sphynx HCM research. Here's more info on how to order the calendar from Jen Obal, the calendar's contact:

We are doing pre-orders this year to try to avoid running out. They are
$16.00US each including shipping. Once again, ALL proceeds from the sale of
these calendars (after printing costs) will go directly to the Winn Feline
Foundation and earmarked for Sphynx-specific HCM research. Over the last 2
years, we've been able to donate several thousand dollars, let's do it again
this year!!

For US only orders, you can PayPal me at [email protected] . If you want
to send a check, email me and I will give you my address.

IF you are out of the US, please email Kathy @ info@... and she will
put you in contact with the appropriate person for your country.

(sydkat7 note: I couldn't get the entire email address for the international orders; if interested, let me know and I'll contact Jen to get the email address).

Please spread the word! The calendars will be mailed out on December 11th.

Thanks so much,
~jen

gizmo6370

Banned
Hahaha.....that's the same calendar as in my photo album....i was trying to draw some attention to it... :Wink:

Some people overhere already order one :Wink:

picture.php

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hahaha.....that's the same calendar as in my photo album....i was trying to draw some attention to it :Wink:

picture.php

That's cool, gizmo. I was looking for a photo of the calendar to post here...and you've provided it! Thanks so much! I've just ordered my calendar today and can't wait to get it!

By the way, do you happen to have the international order contact email address to post here? It was concealed for some odd reason on the sphynxnewslettersubscribers group website.

gizmo6370

Banned
That's cool, gizmo. I was looking for a photo of the calendar to post here...and you've provided it! Thanks so much! I've just ordered my calendar today and can't wait to get it!

By the way, do you happen to have the international order contact email address to post here? It was concealed for some odd reason on the sphynxnewslettersubscribers group website.

You're welcome.....here is the link to the site where you can order it.....if you scroll down a bit.....you will see all contact adresses to order a calendar.....

http://www.zeropelagio.be/KalenderEN_2010.html

I can't wait either....my Baloe and Flora will be in it....the lower half of march....

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
http://www.zeropelagio.be/KalenderEN_2010.html

I can't wait either....my Baloe and Flora will be in it....the lower half of march....

That's awesome, gizmo....they are both gorgeous cats and deserve to be featured in the calendar.

Here's the email links for US and international orders:

THE 2010 CALENDAR CAN BE ORDERED NOW, FROM THESE CALENDAR FAIRIES:

For USA and other parts of the world contact Jen at: [email protected]
For UK contact Laura at: [email protected]
For France contact Ludivine at: [email protected]
For Finland contact Merja at: [email protected]
For Czech Republik contact Karolina at: [email protected]
For Switzerland contact Carlee at: [email protected]
For Italy contact Marina at: [email protected]
For Denmark contact Britt at: [email protected]

10,50 Euros - $16 US - £9.50 UK for one calendar

Brooke

Banned
Awesome calendars! I ordered two of them back in August and have been anxiously awaiting their arrival!! As a matter of fact, I just emailed Jen last night to find out when they are shipping, and they are scheduled to ship out Dec. 11th (just in time for Christmas) for anyone else who may have ordered and is wondering...:BigSmile:

Congrats, gizmo, on getting your beautiful kitties in the calendar! I submitted a photo of Harold, but I was too late to enter. Will try again next year - fingers crossed! So many gorgeous kitties, I don't know how they were able to choose!

gizmo6370

Banned
Hey Brooke,

Did you send in that picture you were talking about earlier ? The one for the next calendar ? and did it get accepted ? I'm not curious at all :Whistle: :LOL:

Brooke

Banned
Hey Brooke,

Did you send in that picture you were talking about earlier ? The one for the next calendar ? and did it get accepted ? I'm not curious at all :Whistle: :LOL:

Are they accepting photos for the next calendar yet?? I hadn't heard anything. I haven't sent any photos yet! I hope I haven't missed the deadline!! :Surprise::Sweat:

Back