Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Beautiful Young Adult Male Sphynx for Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russy

Lairian
It is with a heavy heart that I put my 2 year old (turning 3 in late January) beautiful black male sphynx "Cyrus" (nicknamed Russy) up for adoption. I'm struggling with personal and health issues and can no longer give him the best life he deserves. There is no adoption fee, but he does need his first HCM scan. Otherwise he is up to date on vetting.
I am located in Vermont, but I am willing to consider adopters from all over the country as long as they can come meet Russy.
I'd strongly prefer potential adopters to own or be willing to buy a cat wheel! He loves running on one. He's very playful and affectionate. If interested in adopting Russy, please email me at [email protected] so that we can discuss your living situation and routine, along with how Russy would potentially fit into your household.
russy1 (1).png
russy2 (1).png
russy3 (2).png

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Russy , tammy here, welcoming you to the lair family. a caring knowledge family here. I am so sorry for your personal and health issues and heartfelt decision . You have joined the purrfect family here to find a purrfect forever home for handsome Cyrus. I have all adoptees. several of us have adopted from members. my boy loves his catwheel too! several of us have cat wheels we refer to as the "stargate".

members will surely PM to interview for the purrfect fit forever home filled with love and care. I always try to help network for hearts to align . we are here for you.

chiroptera

Lairian
Hello, EDIT*I was so quick to email you when I saw this I forgot to hit post earlier* I am terribly sorry to hear that you have to part with this beautiful guy. I would love to drive out & meet him, but I just know, already, I will love him. Look for my email, Looking forward to hear from you!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Russy , all paws crossed hearts align for the purrfect forever home for handsome sweet Cyrus "Russy". please keep us updated. ((((hugs))))

Yoda mom

Staff member
bumping up for everyone to see adorable Russy looking for the purrfect forever home.

Sphynxkrissy

Lairian
It is with a heavy heart that I put my 2 year old (turning 3 in late January) beautiful black male sphynx "Cyrus" (nicknamed Russy) up for adoption. I'm struggling with personal and health issues and can no longer give him the best life he deserves. There is no adoption fee, but he does need his first HCM scan. Otherwise he is up to date on vetting.
I am located in Vermont, but I am willing to consider adopters from all over the country as long as they can come meet Russy.
I'd strongly prefer potential adopters to own or be willing to buy a cat wheel! He loves running on one. He's very playful and affectionate. If interested in adopting Russy, please email me at [email protected] so that we can discuss your living situation and routine, along with how Russy would potentially fit into your household.View attachment 112925View attachment 112926View attachment 112927

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Russy , awh... hugs to all parties involved. I am soo happy hearts are aligning for his pending adoption! hugs n head smooches to sweet Russy. please keep us updated

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Russy , (((hugs)))) I am so happy hearts aligned that Russy found a purrfect forever home. thank you for the update. if you are in touch with the adopter, don't hesitate to share they can join SL.

Sheldon13

Staff member
Awesome and so glad to read the update! Locking the thread now so others get attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back