Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Been away for ages !!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there everyone ! Wow I have been awol for ages ! So much so I don’t recognise the forum lay out it will take me a while to find my way around !
We people a little explanation I have two conditions which really make me poorly
I have lupus which flared in August and I have had a battle on my hands on infection after another had terrible kidney problems so since August I really have been quite sick .. I also have a condition called COPD that affects my breathing and when the lupus flares I experience problems with my breathing .. I have browsed insta but not posted pictures of my two little ones ..
Mr Bagins is still a naughty little boy but the most loveable rougue known to mankind ah ha and Cleo is still the purrrfect little love ... I would like to thank the people from the lair who reached out to me ! So kind of you !
I will try to catch up on all your news . I am still not 100% fit but I do feel human again lol I do have a couple of cheeky little pictures of Bagins thinking he is a monkey and Cleo hiding in my grandsons bed , because the bedding is fleece and Cleo loves it ah ha
I am experiencing a little empty nest syndrome as my 19 year old as left home to begin a new life in wales living with his father .. I miss him so much but he does come home for short visits .. so it’s just hubby our 16 yr old grandson Benn and myself Cleo Mr Bagins and Alfie our little doggy .. we are rattling around the house ah may have to kidnap a few of our other grandbabies ah ha
Well it’s nice to be back ! I shall try to catch up with all your news
Massive hugs
Anita xxxx

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Anita Eccleston nice to see you're back! Sorry to hear off your health issues. Hope you feel better now. And for the empty nest...adopt an extra cat:) haha just kidding. I'm sure your kids will visit you a lot!
Oh dear me great minds think alike but sadly my hubby doesn’t have a great mind like us ah ha he said Cleo and Bagins bouncing off us all night is enough ah ( the man as no sense of humour ah ) it’s not their fault they want to play at 3 am now is it ?
Xxxx

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry to hear about your flare ups, but glad you're feeling back to your self ! I was thinking about you wondering where you ran off to! Happy you're back :giggle: Can't wait for these pics of miss Cleo and Mr Bagins aka the ginger ninja!!

Staceyxxx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Anita, bless am glad your feeling a bit better and your back on, missed reading about your babies! You take care, sending you hugs from rainy Glasgow! Xxx

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry to hear about your flare ups, but glad you're feeling back to your self ! I was thinking about you wondering where you ran off to! Happy you're back :giggle: Can't wait for these pics of miss Cleo and Mr Bagins aka the ginger ninja!!
Awe thank you love , I’m going to try get some more updated pictures of the ginger ninja and little miss mild mannered Cleo babe xxx

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah am good! I know, it means just having more cozy nites in with our babies...! Xxx
Hi there ! Do you know my most favourite thing in the world is to be indoors fire and heating cranked you lights turned down curtains closed to the world and the rain beating on the window !
Then the ickle devil comes out of me think somebody is out there getting soaked to the skin ah ha so glad it isn’t me ( naughty Anita ah )
Xxx

Staceyxxx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there ! Do you know my most favourite thing in the world is to be indoors fire and heating cranked you lights turned down curtains closed to the world and the rain beating on the window !
Then the ickle devil comes out of me think somebody is out there getting soaked to the skin ah ha so glad it isn’t me ( naughty Anita ah )
Xxx
Lmao too funny, but true! When I am on nite shift I love when it’s raining, I seem to sleep better.

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lmao too funny, but true! When I am on nite shift I love when it’s raining, I seem to sleep better.
I really don’t like the sun too much I have to be in the shade .. but I used to love to walk in the rain ! All wrapped up walking our Alfie ( he wasn’t too keen though )
Happy days , the joys of living in sunny England I think not ah ha
Xxxx

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Anita Eccleston I totally understand the physical pain keeping you away. I've been there with chronic migraines. I'm glad to hear you're doing a bit better and look forward to hearing more kitty stories soon. It's amazing how your kitties can be there for you in times of pain.
Hi there ! So true love , I do think there are people out there much worse than me . My dads wife suffers terrible with migraine and my son as well . And boy have I seen them suffer .. I think each person as a different threshold
Thank you for your reply
Xxx

Back