Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Beerus has a new brother, introducing.....Champa-Sama!!

He will come home in october, I know Beerus gets lonely when I go to work so it will be amazing for him to have a companion. From the same mum and dad, I really wanted a very dark boy but I ran into alot of breeders without HCM scan papers which scares me. The breeder I got beerus from had his family tree and HCM papers. Also Beerus has such a playful, cuddly nature.

upload_2018-8-11_16-23-39.png

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congratulations with Champa-Sama. He will be a great brother for Beerus. Health is way more important then colour so you made the right choice! And I think Champa-Sama is a handsome cutie

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
Ah! Congrats ! So excited for you amd Beerus!
He will have a lot of fun with Champa Sama ! Soooo cute!
Those eyes!

Keep us updated on October gotcha day!
Retail therapy in the meantime helps!

Did you tell amd show Beerus :)?!

Ah! Congrats ! So excited for you amd Beerus!
He will have a lot of fun with Champa Sama ! Soooo cute!
Those eyes!

Keep us updated on October gotcha day!
Retail therapy in the meantime helps!

Did you tell amd show Beerus :)?!
I did tell him, he didnt seem that impressed lol.

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Champa Sama is just too stinkin’ cute!!! There may be a law against that much cuteness. Congratulations!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratz on your new baby! Good choice going with health before color, I totally agree with you! Can't wait to hear about your coming adventures and he is soooo cute!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats! I'm looking forward to your Gotcha Day pics! What a cutie Champa is!

First thing first, I like that name, Beerus, might be Beerus Sama? I guess we share the same interest, I also watched the dragon Ball super series. Might be perfect if wear the same outfit as beerus.

First thing first, I like that name, Beerus, might be Beerus Sama? I guess we share the same interest, I also watched the dragon Ball super series. Might be perfect if wear the same outfit as beerus.
I'm a big dragonball fan and you are right. His full name is Beerus sama. I don't think he will like being dressed up he isn't the biggest fan of clothes lol.