Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Berlin's all grown up!

Shauntay

Banned
Beebee is now 8 mths old, and according to cfa,tica and cca, she is considered an adult. Is she ever a knockout! I know Im biased but me and my boyfriend think she is the most beautiful thing in the world!!

Attachments

• beautiful girl.jpg
    beautiful girl.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 37
  • berlin cat tree.jpg
    berlin cat tree.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 37
  • berlin looking up.jpg
    berlin looking up.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 39
  • berlin sitting.jpg
    berlin sitting.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Berlin yawn1.jpg
    Berlin yawn1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 36
  • gorgeous.jpg
    gorgeous.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 29
  • nice berlin.jpg
    nice berlin.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 34
  • playing in the sheets 2.jpg
    playing in the sheets 2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 29
  • pretty eyes.jpg
    pretty eyes.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 33
  • you looking at me.jpg
    you looking at me.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 31

Shauntay

Banned
haha some of those photos she was not so clean :p The ones with the green background i took at work, so she had just had her bath. She is white with a blue tail.

haha some of those photos she was not so clean :p The ones with the green background i took at work, so she had just had her bath. She is white with a blue tail.

Ummm, where was she not so clean?! She is beautiful and looks very clean to me!

Mine are clean for a few hours after bath...but then, UGH!

Just like Jacky's...more clean Sphynx to be jealous of. :LOL:

Shauntay

Banned
OMG, trust me, my white sphynx always look like little leopards with dirt spots all over!! After the boys I told my self I wouldnt get another white sphynx...but who can say no to berlin?

Shauntay

Banned
She is gorgeous! We are hoping to find a all white Sphynx next year sometime.

Berlin will be bred next spring after she gets her heart scanned. I'm hoping to be covered in little pink sphynx kittens! :p Heaven!

holly_savage

Banned
Berlin is just stunning. I love that dark tail, such a defining, individual trait...love it. Next time we plan a trip to Montreal we should set up a 'meet the cats'!

I am in the Toronto area. Hey there may have to be a Canada Sphynx Lair meet up! Nofuratu is in Canada as well! I haven't been out of this are since I moved here. Would love to see more of Canada, and it Sphinxies and their families!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG...she was so little the last time I saw pictures of her!! She is stunning! I think that the little leopard look could be kinda cute. LOL

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She really has grown into a stunning kitty. What colour is she technically? I'm thinking a van because of the tail?

Shauntay

Banned
She really has grown into a stunning kitty. What colour is she technically? I'm thinking a van because of the tail?

We actually had a huge discussion about her color at the last show she was in. There was confusion amongst the judges. I had her marked as bicolored, white and blue. One judge thought she was van also, but after consulting with all the other judges, she's back down to white and blue. Although one or two spots of color are permissible on the body for a van, there must be some color on the extremities, ie; Head and tail.
Berlin's white is obviously "hiding" her true color underneith, so she will be dna tested to see what color she carries :)

Back