Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Berlins sweet and sassy side!

Shauntay

Banned
Here are some new pics of Beebz! She is just the most wonderful thing ever! I adore her. She has bizarre eyes. Ive never seen any like these before. They are a much darker shade of green at the outer half, and fade to a lighter green at the inner corners.

Also here are two vids of her. One is showing her sweeter side, grooming her big brother. And the other is her sassy side, fooling around on the couch, this is what I have to deal with throughout the day!! I got lumbar torsion (tore the muscles around my spine) from picking up a chubby dog at work, so I have been couch bound for two weeks now, since I cant move so much, I make the perfect victim for Berlin's ravaging attacks!! Poor me ;)

Replacement String:
Replacement String:

Attachments

• IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's actually a brindled great dane, he's mamma's big boy!

Oh whoops. I don't know much about dog breeds. Heck, the only reason I can tell a sphynx from a regular cat is because they don't have hair. But that is one big doggy!

Bella07

Banned
Berlin is gorgeous! I don't even know her, but her personality just shines through on the videos, I love her, and she's not even mine!

Back