Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Best bed?

B02C8D85-F0CB-41C1-B50B-A12AA70652A5.jpeg
Looking for something warm and cozy for our boy to sleep in! He already has a bed with thag reflective material that he sleeps in every night!! But some times we catch him here on warm equipment (not too warm he’s safe). Looking for something warmer, potentially heating, but also very cute thag I can happily leave in the living room so thag he can have one in that part of the room thag isn’t an eyesore. Any recommendations are welcome!

Yoda mom

Staff member
That looks familar lol

K&H had many heated cat bed styles sold various places online
K&H Indoor Heated Cat Beds

@Xandria uses a greet heating pad

My brats do not use the heated cat bed
Their fav is stil the cheap 50x60 " soft plush blankies I get at Ross or Marshalls for $8

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Haha I guess he found his own perfect heating bed:).

My girl Jade loves her snuggle pouch. She goes in from head to toe. Nice and warm. My boys love to be crawled under a blanket. Glued to each other. That's the best heating bed that's not an eyesore...another sphynx brother or sister:). Just kidding of course

I use the small K&H bed warmers around the house. I buy a bed I like and cut a slit in it from the back so I can get under the beds top layer. Then insert the warmer. Its great because the plug hangs out of the back of the bed and you can also remove the warmer to clean the bed. It sometimes takes a little ingenuity but I don't mind because then I can pick any style or color bed I like. The other warmers I have are just layered into throw blankets. At night my Meeps sleeps between the pillows on our bed. If we are having a really cold winter I plug one in there and fold a throw blanket over it.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Heating Pads

the Sunbeam heating pad I describe up above is absolutely awesome. Make sure you put a blanket around it or what I have ultimately discovered, a nice thick pillowcase. This keeps the heating pad in pristine condition and I just swap out the blanket (or now, pillowcase) once or twice a week for a fresh one. They really attract the nakies.