Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Best pet supply website!

Sarahstar66

Lairian
Shout out to @Yoda mom for her recommendation to check out Chewy!

We're getting down to the Gotcha Day wire and so far I've ordered:
  • An auto feeder
  • An auto waterer
  • Litter box
  • Epi-optic
  • Hylyt shampoo
  • L-Lysine powder
  • 24 can case of wet food (fingers crossed she likes it)
  • 5lbs bag of dry food (starting out smaller here, just to make sure she'll eat it)
All for less than $125!! I ordered the feeder/waterer and litter box first - which came in TWO DAYS. They sent a $15 off coupon to my email today and I went ahead and ordered the rest -and did a happy dance for sure. :LOL: Once I figure out how fast we start to go through supplies, I'm going to sign up for their auto-shipping program.

We're going to hit the local pet store for the rest of our spa day supplies and a harness. Then it's off to good ol' Walmart for litter and TOYS.

Lilith is coming up on 11 weeks, but here she is (the darker tuxedo) at 9 weeks :love:
12141637_10207610446433783_1931692953485003271_n.jpg

Our Gotcha Day is officially April 1st!!

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sarahstar66 , will be looking forward to April 1 Gotcha day pics !
I love chewy site for litter food toys, cat trees , prescription food etc ,everything :)
If I see something I like , I search chewy :)
Remember too .. If any product doesn't meet your needs or kitties liking etc -
Call chewy - they really go above and beyond.
I use Autoship and change it , ship now , delay etc with no hassles with a click of a button.

I am so excited for you! Lilith is adorable! Love her color amd cute little face !
(My Toby loves bday is the same day! )

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is absolutely stunning! I am sure you are so excited, and we are so excited for you!
I am jealous that you guys have chewy! It looked like such a great site.... and then I saw that they didn't ship to Canada. :(
You got so much great stuff, and for so cheap!! Isn't it so much fun shopping for the new baby?
And soon she will be home, April 1st is so close!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats! You are one dedicated Sphynx Parent! Lilith is going to have such fun in your house. And what a pretty girl she is. I love Tuxedos.

Back