Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

betrayed!

dragynflye

Lairian
i feel so betrayed! kimo is suppose to be *my* cat! i'm the one who searched and planned and plotted and loved him from moment one! david won't even admit he's a cat! why is it, then, that every single time david sits down, kimo jumps into his lap?! as i type this, he is sitting on david's shoulder, snuggled into the crook of his neck. traitor!

i blame it on the fact that i have a lower than average body temperature- only 96.3. that means david's warmer than i am, so makes a better kitty space heater. that's my story, and i'm sticking to it!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh, I'm sure that's it! Drink some hot chocolate and get warmer!! Silly cats, don't they know we just want them to love US!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
i feel so betrayed! kimo is suppose to be *my* cat! i'm the one who searched and planned and plotted and loved him from moment one! david won't even admit he's a cat! why is it, then, that every single time david sits down, kimo jumps into his lap?! as i type this, he is sitting on david's shoulder, snuggled into the crook of his neck. traitor!

i blame it on the fact that i have a lower than average body temperature- only 96.3. that means david's warmer than i am, so makes a better kitty space heater. that's my story, and i'm sticking to it!

Bummer!! My boyfriend feels the same way as you do though. That's why we are getting another kitty, he has hopes of keeping it for himself. See, Jimmy is very tall, lean and thin and is often cold. I on the other hand, am more curvy and cushy and suffer from HBP so I'm often hot. lol I think thats why Snuffie loves on me more. I bet body temp has a lot to do with it!!

susi794

Staff member
You could always tie a bag of catnip laced with treats around your neck....or some fish....or a clean litter box--mine can't wait to get up close and personal with any of those things...or you could put on a clean pristinely white shirt...or something that snags really easily---that'll bring him running!:Wink::LOL: It seems like it's always the way it goes---the one that really wants them to snuggle will never be the one they go to. Murphy's law of cats, I think.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Typical! Why not place a hot water bottle on your lap to try and intice him over! Mo is currently having a love affair with a hot water bottle! Thats how I get him to sit next to me on the sofa nowerdays.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
You could always tie a bag of catnip laced with treats around your neck....or some fish....or a clean litter box--mine can't wait to get up close and personal with any of those things...or you could put on a clean pristinely white shirt...or something that snags really easily---that'll bring him running!:Wink::LOL: It seems like it's always the way it goes---the one that really wants them to snuggle will never be the one they go to. Murphy's law of cats, I think.

:LOL::LOL:You are so right!!!!

holly_savage

Banned
well I am always the warmer of the 2 of us (Greg calls me his personal furnace!) but she only really cuddles with him out in the open, but with me when blankets are involved!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mugs will go to Hinchy because he's warmer than me...but I've discovered that a nice fleecy blankie or warm wheat bag on my lap means he's mine!!! (MWAH HA HA...rubs hands together like evil genius!!)

X

Back