Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Big belly

Hi guys, sorry if it looks like i'm flooding the forums, it's my first pet so I worry so much for him. So Beerus's belly has started to grow and i know its a sphynx trait but im afraid it may be too big, like he is bloated. I have attached a pic. He doesn't really finish his meals although he does have appetite and he poo's regularly. He doesn't seem in pain but I noticed he slept alot more today then he usually does which is feeding my anxiety.

Attachments

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We all know the worries about our kittens so never need to say sorry for posting questions.

Beerus tummy looks like a normal kitten tummy to me. Kittens have days they sleep a lot. During sleeping they grow so they need to nap a lot. If he eats and poops normal and regulary, I don't think you need to worry about him. But if you want to calm your mind you can always visit the vet.

We all know the worries about our kittens so never need to say sorry for posting questions.

Beerus tummy looks like a normal kitten tummy to me. Kittens have days they sleep a lot. During sleeping they grow so they need to nap a lot. If he eats and poops normal and regulary, I don't think you need to worry about him. But if you want to calm your mind you can always visit the vet.
Thank you, his belly looks a lot normal today so I'm less worried. Or maybe my mind playing tricks on me.