Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Billie is getting bigger fast!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
YAY, NAOMI!!!!! squeeeeee.

Billie is precious. Wow. I'll respond to your PM in a bit.

Congrats on the new job. We have lots of catch up. ha ha.

As for all my long stairs... I think it helped that they are carpeted. If memory serves, the first couple days with Min I think we carried her up and down the stairs until we saw her going it solo. Max learned the same day we brought him home and it was adorable to observe. He is always a determined guy.

If you get a glass screen for the fireplace you should be good (can it be enclosed like mine is?). The basement is the only thing that stands out as a potential issue; can you just keep the door closed?

I am so excited for you!!!!

Chat soon. xoxoxoxo

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gotcha day is almost here!!!!!!!

Billie reached her goal weight and is ready to come home! She has her last vet check and will get her microchip on the 10th and we are just arranging the air travel etc. right now!
Ahhhh so excited. I guess I’ll be plugging holes in my basement all weekend

60327158812e9ae9d384c17dbb48a713.jpg

Update from the breeder say she is a jumper!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
That sassy look on her face! She is going to be a handful:).
Happy tp hear she's ready to go home. Gotcha day is on his way!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That sassy look on her face! She is going to be a handful:).
Happy tp hear she's ready to go home. Gotcha day is on his way!

Haha, they did say she is an adventurous one! And she rarely sat nicely for photos. Billie has her own agenda! I can’t wait to bring her home! It is weird but it hasn’t really felt real until now. I just ordered her cat toys and we are all stocked with food etc.

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
woohoo!!! I can't wait to meet her. She looks sassy and fun. And oh so pretty!

Isn’t she a beauty?! I’m so excited. Her new toys are on the way and kitten proofing will be in double time this weekend! You will definitely have to come meet her when she is still a baby. Kittens are such fun!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@naomi , all paws crossed for the final check up today!! tick tock , gotcha day getting closer. love her pic on the international cat day thread! she is precious and spoiled to the moon and back. sounds like that big box delivery has some wonderful toys!!!! cant wait for pics of Billie and her toys!
please keep us updated. many years ago I adopted a bengal who was shipped. I know the pitter patter of the heart. all went well.
hugs! n head smooches soon!!!!! keep us updated on the date, you are an extraordinary mum, she is blessed.
great job kitty proofing too~

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
She is a pretty little baby. I know the wait to gotcha day is excruciating…but boy you don’t have much longer to wait!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@naomi , tick tock counting down to gotcha day with you! Billie has grown soo fast! what a stunning little lady.. gorgeous color and those eyes!! {= I know she will be loved and spoiled!

Back