Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Billings, Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno12

Banned
$700 for a 4 year old? Thats crazy! Diego is 4 and I got him for free. People are so interested in recouping costs that it makes me crazy. I may be wrong about this person but why would you post $700 if you are really interested in where he goes instead of money??

Sorry for the venting, I hope he finds a wonderful home

Avasmommy

Lairian
I agree with you 100%. I live in ND and I would be willing to drive to Billings. I e-mailed them, and told them if they ever drop the price on him, that i'd drive to come get him. But we'll see.

Bella07

Banned
I agree with you 100%. I live in ND and I would be willing to drive to Billings. I e-mailed them, and told them if they ever drop the price on him, that i'd drive to come get him. But we'll see.
$700 is way too expensive in my eyes. So, I really hope that they consider lowering the price so you can adopt that gorgeous boy!

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I totally agree!! 700!! Come on!! Just find him a great home.

$700 is way too expensive in my eyes. So, I really hope that they consider lowering the price so you can adopt that gorgeous boy!
That's kind of what I thought. But I figured that prices have been lowered before so they can be again maybe?

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have a different view on the price. I agree that $700 is too way high for a rehoming fee, but people charge rehoming fees for sphynx cats for a reason....to ensure that their sphynx cat isn't "adopted" by a jerk who's only intention is to resell them or do harm to them. However, I think $400 - $500 would be a much more reasonable "rehoming fee" for an adult sphynx cat.

This sphynx kitty is really cute...he reminds me a lot of my Amo.

Status
Not open for further replies.