Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

birdie

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I brought Maggie to all pets club tonight (a pet store) she maid so many friends so many people went up to us & said how beautiful she is:Shok::Smile::Adore: I was so frigin happy because they called her beautiful!!!! it made my night!!!! when people pet her she starts licking there hand every1" says she is so friendly" & I say "she loves every1" lol anywase when we went into the bird section she was watching them like crazy so know she wants a pet birdie!!! mind u she has her fishies. I told her no birds we can come visit them whenever she wants! :Wink::Sweet-angel:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww, I knew that Maggie-Mae would get a great reception at the pet store! She's so adorable, I'm sure people couldn't resist her! :ThumbsUp:

I could never bring home any birds, fish, or any small critters to live with my beasts; Reno (my male Siamese) would think I brought him home some lunch! I used to have a couple of goldfish...well, they didn't last long with Reno around. When Reno was younger, he used to sneak outside and bring home all sorts of animals that he caught and killed....I think the worst were the crow's head and the dead squirrel he left for us in my walk-in closet...ewwwww! :Badly:

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww, I knew that Maggie-Mae would get a great reception at the pet store! She's so adorable, I'm sure people couldn't resist her! :ThumbsUp:

I could never bring home any birds, fish, or any small critters to live with my beasts; Reno (my male Siamese) would think I brought him home some lunch! I used to have a couple of goldfish...well, they didn't last long with Reno around. When Reno was younger, he used to sneak outside and bring home all sorts of animals that he caught and killed....I think the worst were the crow's head and the dead squirrel he left for us in my walk-in closet...ewwwww! :Badly:

Lol he was probally so proud of himself to bring u little surprises

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol he was probally so proud of himself to bring u little surprises

Oh yeah, I'm sure he thought he was the King of the Jungle ...he always appeared so proud of himself after bringing home a kill....LOL! My BF used to call him "The Great Grey Hunter" (because he's a blue-point Siamese). :Wink:

Back