Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bittersweet

carakitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It is not my time for a Sphynx yet, it seems. It looks like my friend (djackson) gets to keep her naked friend after all. It was boiling down to one husband or the other changing his mind and I was hoping it would be mine, but not this time. I'm happy that my friend will get to keep the kitty and that he doesn't have to go through the stresses of re-integrating to a new home. I was planning so many fun things though...

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Bummer!! Sorry your still searching and I know its hard news to hear once you've started planning BUT the good news is - that YOUR Sphynx is still out there searching for you and will find you before you know it!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm sorry to hear the news. It is very nice of you to understand that this is best for that spynx not re-adjust. Your sphynx time will come when it's right and you will get to enjoy a naked baby soon:BigSmile:

Bella07

Banned
Aawww, I'm sorry to hear about this. You must have been getting excited...But, there is good news! The Sphynx gets to stay with his original home as you said; And secondly, this means that this Sphynx wasn't meant to be in your life at this time. So, you still have a beautiful hairless baby waiting for you, somewhere at some time. He/She will come into your life when the time is right! Best of Luck in finding your purrfect new baby.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Things happen for a reason. Your baby is somewhere out there, you'll find him when it's meant to be. In the meantime keep your spirits up and keep looking.

Back