Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Black Sphynx in Portland, OR

Status
Not open for further replies.

nefariousmango

Lairian
Dewey is a four year old (?) black Sphynx, neutered, in need of an immediate home. Owner's husband was just deployed and her grandmother hospitalized, and I was going to take him but I can't make it happen fast enough. He's always been healthy, has a wonderful laid-back personality and is great with kids. She would like to get $700 for him (paid >$1500) but her priority is to get him into the best possible home. She is also prepared to ship him. He had a weight problem (got up to 15 lbs) and his picture is of him at that weight. I'm told he's back down to a normal size!

mail

If you are interested please PM me and I'll send you all the info I have and his owner's contact info!

Thanks everyone!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Has he been offered back to the breeder yet?
The breeder should be contacted first.

nefariousmango

Lairian
I assumed so, but this is the cat's second owner as is :-( I don't even know if this owner has his papers. My concern is getting him into a home that will make sure he gets down to an ideal weight (I suspect he's still on the heavy side) and spoils him for the rest of his life!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope some one wants him.
If there are no papers people will not pay $700 for him.
My friends that are breeders sell thier older sphynx for $400-$500 with papers

Bella07

Banned
The picture didn't work for me, but I am sure that he is a handsome boy! But, I'll have to agree....She'll have trouble finding a home for him with her rather high asking price and his age. Well, best of luck to the owner, and I hope they are able to find him a wonderful loving home soon.

nefariousmango

Lairian
I said she wanted to get $700 for him, I had her talked down to $400 so I know she'll be reasonable. I'm not sure she realizes quite how outrageous her asking price was, I think people tend to be overly optimistic about the value of everything in this economy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back