Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Blue Is Superman !!!!

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Today blue has a new jacket, hes never walked in one before but this one is loose & it seems really comfortable, the only problem is since hes been wearing it he thinks he has super-powers &
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
can fly & keeps jumping on poor Fifa lol, anyway just wanted to show him off in his new clothes....its a very proud mummy moment :) xxx ( oh & can i add this outfit cost me £1.44 off ebay with free shipping worldwide from china, absolute bargain !!!)

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thankyou ladies im a very proud mummy & im back on ebay ordering him more clothes (& fifa who wont be pleased about that lol), theres such a cute chicken outfit shame i didnt get it earlier he could of wore it to enter the easter contest, maybe next year eh :) xxx

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How cute!! Was it specific seller that has such a great deal?
Hi gregorys mum, the ebay seller was called luckyauction2011 & the outfit was actually in the dogs clothing section, a size small fits blue comfy but plenty of growing room :) xxx

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Also I would like to add I got Nigel's shirt the exact same way! I bought a couple other ones from them as well since they were soooooo cheap!!