Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Blue Is Superman !!!!

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Today blue has a new jacket, hes never walked in one before but this one is loose & it seems really comfortable, the only problem is since hes been wearing it he thinks he has super-powers &
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
can fly & keeps jumping on poor Fifa lol, anyway just wanted to show him off in his new clothes....its a very proud mummy moment :) xxx ( oh & can i add this outfit cost me £1.44 off ebay with free shipping worldwide from china, absolute bargain !!!)

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
He looks great in his new shirt! Glad he is willing to keep it on! Poor FIFA. Maybe she needs a wonder woman cape, lol.

Jen

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thankyou ladies im a very proud mummy & im back on ebay ordering him more clothes (& fifa who wont be pleased about that lol), theres such a cute chicken outfit shame i didnt get it earlier he could of wore it to enter the easter contest, maybe next year eh :) xxx

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How cute!! Was it specific seller that has such a great deal?
Hi gregorys mum, the ebay seller was called luckyauction2011 & the outfit was actually in the dogs clothing section, a size small fits blue comfy but plenty of growing room :) xxx

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG Nigel has the EXACT same shirt!!
uploadfromtaptalk1398470903748.jpg

Love it! He is a super cutie!!

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Also I would like to add I got Nigel's shirt the exact same way! I bought a couple other ones from them as well since they were soooooo cheap!!