Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Blue Sphynx in NJ looking for new home.

Elaine

Lairian
Hi all,
Unfortunately we are faced with having to rehome our almost 1year old blue Sphynx. He is super loving and affectionate wants cuddles ALLL day long and to be involved with whatever you're doing. Unfortunately we have another cat who is 7 who has not done well with him being a new addition to our home.. she has made her self sick and according to our vet it's due to stress of having him around.. Must go to a loving home he does well with other animals and children and has the most loving personality ever. 250.00 dollar rehoming fee.
Hi! I sent you a private message as well, but I would love to discuss possibly adopting your kitty.

Aclaravega

Lairian
Hi! Very interested, do we have any updates on whether this little guy found his forever home?

Jforest333

Lairian
Hi all,
Unfortunately we are faced with having to rehome our almost 1year old blue Sphynx. He is super loving and affectionate wants cuddles ALLL day long and to be involved with whatever you're doing. Unfortunately we have another cat who is 7 who has not done well with him being a new addition to our home.. she has made her self sick and according to our vet it's due to stress of having him around.. Must go to a loving home he does well with other animals and children and has the most loving personality ever. 250.00 dollar rehoming fee.
Hey I have been looking for a homie and am in Massachusetts ! Not to far I reckon , id love to chat more about it

ClaireBear1031

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi, im located in Endwell, New York. I work from home and have been looking to get a sphynx cat for several months. Im more than willing to pay double your rehoming fee to adopt her. Initially i was going to buy a kitten but i have always had rescued animals and figured i would try to go that route. I currently dont not have any pets, it has been a few years but im ready to open my home again. Please let me know if there is some way i can contact you so we could chat.